Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the power of the New Generation, the World Government should begin to shit its pants. Cause their power is almost the same as the old generation, the big difference is that the leading members are D. and are committed to their dreams, to freedom, to friendship and, ultimately, unlike the actual and former Yonko/Great pirates, they're aiming directly at the balance of the world, they're going after them.

In the last century, only Roger and Rocks were so subversive. But now, you got three D.: a man who wants to discover the misteries of this world, a man with the most fearsome power of the oceans, and a man that wants to rule the world.

The moment that Blackbeard will be beaten, that the ultimate opposed to Luffy's throne will be defeated, then they'll find everything in this world, all left in One Piece at, Laugh Tale.
They'll laugh, understand and... react.
All the new generation members, all allies encountered throughout the story, all WG opposers (thanks to Luffy's father's and brother's activity) will gather and move war against the hidden king.

No balance anymore, no more purges, no more censorship, no more slaughters, the situation for the WG will be the worst possible scenario, the worst in 800 years, they will face the new Era itself and I don't know how they're gonna resist to those guys.

I mean, imagine end of story Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jimbe, Yamato and the others, Kidd, Law, the other Novas, all kingdoms, ex-shichibukai, ex-Yonkou members and old legends, what remains of the Revolutionary army, the ancient weapons.

So, great displaying for Kidd and Law here, amazing
Can’t wait to see CP0 and the gorosei shook

:steef:

These arguments are a bit disingenious when they were not legitimate for Zoro (rightfully so btw).

1) Tank is something different

2) Zoro showed AP beyond high tiers maybe as early as Dressrosa, but definitely after Enma.
Law and Kid also both commented on Zoros endurance after taking Hakai and still being able to move, which, depending on interpretation, suggests they probably could not have done the same.

3) The same Zoro needed a powerup to defeat a particular Y1C.
Dude what? ISDS was not top tier AP. Laws punk hazard feat was already better than it.

Nothing looks more moron like you, having over 173post how bad Law feat actually is, look your meltdown in this thread, it kinda sad that someone reach so much a copium lvl like you did in this spoiler thread.
Funny it are the same users who crying now, who downplay the feat since the spoiler come out(not all).
I said Law take the W aint that enough?
I was super hype for Law I saw the picture and they are okay, nothing really show me island attack that all. If you want to cope and push this feat to island or continental attack go ahead :suresure:

ZTards on copium

Zorro should stick with FM's
Zoro won in 1 minute againts King with his Lunarian durability ON top of his Ancient Zoan Durability after ADVCOC awakening
Half of which was spent fighting enma, and without his strongest attack, and you really compare law/kid's life risking attacks to zoro's comfort zone feats. Zoro is truly frightening.
And Woro defeated that 1st mate Commander Mid diff after he awakend ADVCOC, without his strongest attack, imagine that MORON.

Also News from the future
"Zoro is WSS"
"Shanks is dead Zoro surpassed him"
"Law is dead"
"And Kidd is still irrelevant"

Zoro bros can't let anyone have a good time with chapters good for their faves, Luffy, Law, Kidd and Sanji can't do shit that they come here complaining about stuff they always praise when it goes on Zoro's favor, it is becoming tiring.

Kidd and Law has just defeated a Yonkou that probably has never been defeated before. There is no comparison to be made, Zoro was down after facing an opponent 3 times weaker than Big Mom, just stop.

I liked this fight quite a bit if I say so. It was mostly df vs df + df fight, contrasting to luffy vs kaido which seems to be df haki based. Fight went like a see-saw with all outcomes being possible even untill the last chapter. I always said it Kidd and law make a great tag team.

They compliment each other wonderfully in the battlefield though have very different personalities off the field. First in the rooftop they surgically took out big mom and almost killed her, then inside the castle kept on fighting . Law's attacks were very good in making her vulnerabe from inside but wasn't strong enough to knock her out. Kidds attacks were very powerful no doubt but were having s tough time penetrating big mom's skin. Law's shock willi probably injured her inside that made her outside more vulnerable to kidd's attack. Kidd forcefull attacks knocked her out more than once. Kidd could not have defeated big mom without law. He would have probably lost stamina and died off ater knocking at her body many times( though I think it would have injured her… though not that severely that she would lose) . Law in the same way could have given her internal damage but couldn't have knocked her out. He would have died off to.

Status
Not open for further replies.