Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pantheos playing 5D chess and actually spread his bet across multiple chapters?

If we are completely cut off from Big Mom and Kid/Law next chapter and lets say we see if she out or not in 10 chapters he can call himself a winner for at least 10 chapters worth of wait?
No, irrc he said Kid is dealing the final blow this chapter and we get the confirmation the next one like Queen and King. If we don’t he loses, even if it’s revealed she lost chapters later

you may correct me if I’m wrong @Pantheos

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, irrc he said Kid is dealing the final blow this chapter and we get the confirmation the next one like Queen and King. If we don’t he loses, even if it’s revealed she lost chapters later

I thought bet was strictly about if Big Mom falls down in this chapter not if we see aftermath in the next one.

W/e. Read RoR.

I

Indigo

Dont see how. But should that happen, i take my L with all consequences. I can pay an even higher price if my bet wasnt risky enough for you back then.
I'm completely fine taking my L and using the avi, even if she goes back up next chapter.

Because to me that bitch lost all respect she had left lmao, not just the fight.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So Pantheos playing 5D chess and actually spread his bet across multiple chapters?

If we are completely cut off from Big Mom and Kid/Law next chapter and lets say we see if she out or not in 10 chapters he can call himself a winner for at least 10 chapters worth of wait?
BM is indeed shown with white eyes.

Well it doesn't equate to her being defeated but if she is shown unconscious next chapter then one can assume that she got defeated in this chapter as next chapter panel is just building on what already happened in this chapter.

I mean next chapter isn't going to portray BM getting defeated but it will portray already defeated BM who lost in this chapter. Big difference so yeah in this case panther gets the W.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

You are right.
Post automatically merged:

What if she's stands up and then dies on her feet lol like whitebeard
If nothing dealt an finale hit after, she was still beaten this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.