Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Bruh that thread got deleted lol

Anyway what I was gonna say was that Zoro wasn't really fresh whatsoever when he started using ACoC, so I have little reason to think that fresh KoH would not last considerably longer than it did versus King.

Even disregarding that, he still used ACoC long enough to have a full-chapter fight with King while controlling his ACoC well enough to turn it on and off when needed.

I think you said something about agreeing to disagree, and I mean yeah I suppose. But based on your statement, does that mean you don't think 2 Zoro's would beat Big Mom?

Anyway what I was gonna say was that Zoro wasn't really fresh whatsoever when he started using ACoC, so I have little reason to think that fresh KoH would not last considerably longer than it did versus King.

Even disregarding that, he still used ACoC long enough to have a full-chapter fight with King while controlling his ACoC well enough to turn it on and off when needed.

I think you said something about agreeing to disagree, and I mean yeah I suppose. But based on your statement, does that mean you don't think 2 Zoro's would beat Big Mom?
Why was it deleted lmfao

yeah lmao

i do think 2 zoro's should be enough
but kidd and law are literally doing it
i hold that above my assumption .

"Anyway what I was gonna say was that Zoro wasn't really fresh whatsoever when he started using ACoC, so I have little reason to think that fresh KoH would not last considerably longer than it did versus King."

I dont think it would matter ; this would be the case if zoro after recovery is able to hold koh casually. I dont think he would right away . maybe after one more major opponent.

So is the ticking time bomb scenario for Wano just never going to happen? Kaido's grip on Onigashima is dwindling. Momonosuke is moving the Onigashima away from the Flower Capital. What is Odas endgame here....
Luffy will obviously lose again, he tends to suffer a setback right as his fight is the last one to conclude

My guess would be Kaido finally awakens, beats luffy and strengthens the flame clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.