Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who believes Sanji is the true reincarnation of the sun god nika? Dude could use flames before his Germa modification

(Don’t answer if your a Zoro fan please I don’t care for bias takes and your sanji hate)

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So much :jackcopium: from Kid wankers and BM haters.

I know it's hard to accept that Big Mom will return again for a third arc, but sooner or later you will have to accept that fact.:doffytroll:
Big Meme was always going to survive until the end lol
She will always be relevant even after Elbaf
Oda love to clown too much to off her :kobeha:
Useless 'Captive' Midd is useles as always the only thing he can do is push the her around while Robin had her fucking rolling:doffyou:

Unpopular opinion: Oda handled Big Mom defeat very well. Tied up the bomb plotline + kept BM as a juggernaut while Kidd and Law got the W.
Yes, I was very happy with how he settled that.

It was always a tad unbelievable that Kidd and Law were just going to take down Big Mum, who was on par with Kaido, by themselves in only a few chapters. Something else needed to happen in order to clinch the victory without it being unbelievable that one of the strongest pirates in the world had just been defeated.

That bomb plot line was a nice way of ensuring the defeat was believable, since even in One Piece, even emperors can be hurt by explosions massive enough.

Although external factors played a role in the fight, Kidd and Law both performed well individually to get the win. Its not like they did nothing. They both did significant damage to Big Mum leading up to her defeat.

Also, this was a nice way to completely resolve the bomb plot. This takes the explosions out of the picture entirely in the most satisfying way possible(we actually get to see how devastating the explosion would have been) as opposed to Yamato straightforwardly preventing the explosions from going off and defeating Kanjuro's painting.

The chapter is good because it make it seems like the Kaido vs Luffy fight will be the main focus soon

We won't have to deal with Momo plot for too long it seems

Things will only get really interesting in that fight, because it's holding everything else back

Are you being dense on purpose ?

obviously people are talking about this not being a pure 2 vs 1 fight, because the explosion have nothing to do with their abilities, it's an outside help

if it's not a pure W and with BM returning later anyway, no one cares if Kidd and Law won this particular confrontation
are you being stupid
I dont care about this being a "pure 2 v 1 "
am talking about how this will be seen and taken in the story. kidd and law beat big mom, will she still be an emperor ? doubtful

you are clearly on about a different point quote me when you have something you want to argue about.
dont have an interest in arguing a pure 2 v1 or not.

He is so disingenuous he argued big mom didn't have acoc
Looking at just Law, how are guys like Kata, King, and Marco on his level? His strongest attack is island level, his endurance is great enough to spam a lot of powerful attacks with his DF and also take many hits from BM, while Kuri Luffy got one shot by Kaido

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth You better have the meanest collection of avatars this forum has seen because it looks like you have been vindicated by Oda himself for the Kidd bet. :rolaugh:
I knew she ain't down to Midd's attack but sure who cares. Panthy claimed his W and forced forum members to "respect the bet" and change their avys.

So... Basically, this chapter is just a follow-up to the previous one with nothing that we wouldn't know by now and Momo just talking to big elephant and then break.

This manga...

He is so disingenuous he argued big mom didn't have acoc
Stop lying only because i embarrassed you by proving that Kizaru was well within Shanks's reach. Go back and read my comment. I said BM never used CoC in an all out battle meaning it made no difference in her overall performance and her not holding anything back as there wasn't any reason too.

English isn't even my first language and i realise that your reading comprehension needs work.

Status
Not open for further replies.