Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are too far away right now. Thats what i was thinking at the beginning of the arc but it seems unlikely
I mean outside of Zoro and Sanji all the straw hats are ready for another battle. And I’m sure Oda will find a way to heal those two and get them up to the rooftop first.

Besides I think the final fight of Luffy vs Kaido is going to take place in the performance hall

Come on we know what happened , fuji had bruise and got pushed back while dodging
Nah
He got surprised like Kaido did
Next chapter showed him casually blocking a hardened g3 hit with one Arm without using gravity nor hardening so that bullshit already got debunked. His "bruise" disappeared next chapter, it might as well be dust.
Big Mom got overpowered and was full of bruises after a punk gibson from Kid, something that is hardly above G3 level (off guard Apoo brushed it off) yet yall act like it didnt happen. Why?

Luffy has said repeatedly he will take Kaido down on his own. I don’t understand why people think this is a team fight? Luffy is on a different path right now to Kidd or Law. He will become Pirate King, so it’s natural for him to be ahead. Also no thank you to the team fight. Do not want.:lusalty:
He was also specifically matched with Kaido in his vs fight just like Kid and Law vs Big Mom.

They are just coping that Kid and Law are that much weaker than current non awakened Luffy.

Nah
He got surprised like Kaido did
Next chapter showed him casually blocking a hardened g3 hit with one Arm without using gravity nor hardening so that bullshit already got debunked. His "bruise" disappeared next chapter, it might as well be dust.
Big Mom got overpowered and was full of bruises after a punk gibson from Kid, something that is hardly above G3 level (off guard Apoo brushed it off) yet yall act like it didnt happen. Why?
He was blocking none the less and this is tired dressrossa g3 luffy

BM easily block g4 luffy , the difference is obvious

I mean outside of Zoro and Sanji all the straw hats are ready for another battle. And I’m sure Oda will find a way to heal those two and get them up to the rooftop first.

Besides I think the final fight of Luffy vs Kaido is going to take place in the performance hall
I mean it can happen but i dont think after BM's defeat Oda is going to let strawhats to go at Kaido.
It would take a while for them to come and It seems like Oda is wrapping up Act 3.

Also Kaido's fight in the perfonmance hall would be a terrible idea. People of Wano needs to see his defeat and we cant see the effects of the huge attacks while they are in perfonmance hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.