Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So I read the new info...

It really seems like a lot of plot points got tied up this chapter, K & L vs BM was finished, Yamato's side plot with the fire demon is finished (though I'm curious about the other bombs), seems like Raizo vs Fuku is done as well. I will say that I doubt Orochi's plot line got finished here as well, dude probably fainted like Tama did when Queen looked at her.

She seems to be blaming Roger cause punks like Kidd & Law were propelled by the New Era launched by Roger in the first place.
Even Charlotte Linlin, the Great Pirate that Roger avoided to confront, is ultimately falling short because of two Pirates that lead the Generation initiated by Roger words.
Yeah but midd didn't shake her or something , he can't even k.o her lol
Post automatically merged:

As Big Mom falls down through the bottom of Onigashima, she thinks about Roger. "Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!? What exactly is One Piece and where is it!?"
- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.
- We see a huge explosion in the hole

but but kiddd
Roo is blind and can't comprehend :josad:

It might not be "exactly" in WCI but as an arc WCI 2.0 is a big possibility, unless Meme somehow dies here.
I'd say if it's Elbaf, then its in a capacity where she and her crew aren't fully viable threats. There's a "tragedy" element that comes with Caramel and her feud with the Giants. Not only that, but her actual dreams (eating food with people her size, having all races come together) are actually genuine and good dreams from her. With this, I can totally believe why Oda won't make her irrelevant or most of her crew, because because do still have a role to play.

But in that that note, I don't believe she'd be the main focus of Elbaf. I think this will primarily be reserved for either another Yonko, Vegapunk or entirely just the Giants themselves (i.e. Loki as a villain, which I doubt). There are also still unaddressed things like the escaped Level 6 convicts or Underworld members, but who knows how far those go. We don't even know where Kuma or Bonney or Urogue or Vivi, Revo's, 4th RP etc all come into play. Even Rocks as a concept isn't done after this arc.

This is why i dont see her being the main anything other than a big factor into the arc, whether as an ally or as a plot device.

I don’t really understand what’s there to criticize. The writing is in one piece style as it always was. One piece was always unpredictable. We thought Yamato would stop the bombs, twist they were used to defeat big mom even though unintentionally.
We thought the kazenbo would be a problem solved easily.
we thought law and kid would defeat big mom. Nope the bombs did. Exept the strawhat fights that they usually win everything is one piece style. People just hating on Oda because their favorite characters don’t get the treatment they think they deserve. Kid is a loser and it’s proven. Law while not a loser is not on the same level as the Strawhats, and carrot is where she belongs. Nowhere to be found.
:christain:
Swear down, if Carrot does end up joining the SHs I'm finna come for all ur asses:beckmoji:lol

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You can easily adapt 30 chapters or more in a season. Also we’re talking about one of the best sellers. A good anime could easily put One Piece on DBZ levels around the world
Sadly, I think we'll have to wait for the remaster after the series is over. That's assuming there even will be a remaster.

But it'd be so good if One Piece got that seasonal anime quality.
:steef:

Honestly, you take away Cracker or Streusen or Oven or Katakuri, the BMP don't even "feel" that villainous of a group. Even Kata himself feels much less villainous than Lucci or Moria or Doflamingo.

I'm like 90% sure that if she's meant to pool over into Elbaf as a side group/faction, then her crew may be there as allies to try and fix her mother's problems. A lot of Big Mom's traits are genuinely good, marred by the fact that she has evil tendencies (which is implied to be Caramel's soul considering O-Lin I guess). If those go away, and she learns what she did, then what happens?

In the end, Big Mom might actually be one of Luffy's biggest allies in the endgame, and I think a lot of this "meme" stuff has come through as a result of Oda setting up for it. There's a ton of roadblocks a head, and when you add up the 2 Yonko (assuming Shanks is a roadblock), the WG/Marines/SSG, possible silver medalists/Level 6 escapees, Underworld factions, Kingdoms, etc. ANY new concept or groups Oda decides to throw into the endgame, it becomes clear that Luffy may need help like this outside of Whitebeard/Roger remnants, Supernova and his SHF.

Or maybe it's overkill, no idea what happens next at this point

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So, Law has:

- Buggy's power but way better
- Ichimaru Gin's bankai but way better
- Corazon's power (blocking sound particles)
- probably Caesar's power (blocking gas particles)
- Kaname Tosen's bankai (blocking light = photon particles)
- anything else Oda? ...

:shocking:
(trolling ofc)

- forgot Fujitora's powers (gravitons)

Agree with most of them and that Law is hax, but this?

Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.