Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to be admiral fan when bunch everyone try to downplay akainu like Mario got downplay by other people.

Things : I recalled
Admiral must be yc level reeeeeeeeee

It is impossible for admiral to hurt kaido or big mom. Total impossible like finding mythical giant squid.

It take three admirals to defeat yonko brought KOL expert.

yonko > admiral is treated as fact

‘’Whitebeard quake are actually building level not island level , Rossa guy say this.

Claiming akainu is ko by Whitebeard when manga prove opposite like fossa say akainu is not down.

voodoo curse on admiral fans when yonko feats got rotten

etc etc etc…

Btw Reddit admit it has yonko biased.
I also think that Yonko>Admirals but reddit is a different place man.
I usually dont go there but i visited last week because i want to see Onigashima ma after each chapter.
Its such a toxic community. It has a lot of no power scaling threads but at the same time they do powerscale.
They cant take any critisims against Oda. They live like elitists in their own buble.

I saw how many people were saying Kid and Law 1 tier above Zoro and Yamato. Sanji is equal of them too.
Thats when i closed it. That place has so many Sanji and Luffy fans.

Toxic Luffy fans the fanbase i hate the most and that place is full of them. Downplaying Zoro to wank their own character.
Biased Mods too.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We may have been the smallest fandom (except for Hawkins, respect to @Kejon ), but at the same time we are the most loyal and fun one. We have each other’s backs, have fun ideas and discussions, always bring up cool theories and never let down Kid.
Sometimes it feels like big fandom feel threatened by us 5-10 kid fans around.

Shall they shit on us, troll us… I always said, we are here for fun and we won’t go against them like that never. Look how I dealt with the idea of having kid beaten Big mum last week. It was a mistake by me, I take my L, but I never trolled any of the other fandoms. And I think, sometimes this seems even more provocative for some people.
The urouge fandom is me and @mad monk :josad:

>Big Mom will come to Elbaf to fight Luffy.
>Elbaf is Usopp's territory.
Are you all aware that if she shows up in Elbaf, Usopp will beat her up? :rolaugh:
This is unironically the best idea ever

By that point, Luffy would have already beat kaido and Kid and Law would have defeated Linlin. Linlin has zero hype and a 1v1 with Luffy would be boring as hell since he would have already surpassed her in wano.

But Usopp vs Linlin would forever cement Usopp as a legend and probably make him achieve his dream of being a brave warrior of the sea. Yonko slayer Usopp.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is unironically the best idea ever

By that point, Luffy would have already beat kaido and Kid and Law would have defeated Linlin. Linlin has zero hype and a 1v1 with Luffy would be boring as hell since he would have already surpassed her in wano.

But Usopp vs Linlin would forever cement Usopp as a legend and probably make him achieve his dream of being a brave warrior of the sea. Yonko slayer Usopp.
How else did people expect Giants to line up behind Usopp and answer his call other than him freeing them from Meme that terrorized them... People may underestimate Usopp as a weakling but he already has the tools to beat her up, at least in a weakened post-Wano state.

Mark my words, this forum will cave in on itself if ZKK doesn't actually happen and Zoro doesn't steal Luffy's thunder.
Even after ZKK this forum would find some way to be insecure about Luffy, just now from this unrelated Kid and Law fight where they pretty much took most of BM's health down on their own some are spinning it into a shallow victory that can't compare to Luffy despite Kaido having fought for hours, got scarred, is described as weakened and is actively carrying a giant island.

We may have been the smallest fandom (except for Hawkins, respect to @Kejon ), but at the same time we are the most loyal and fun one. We have each other’s backs, have fun ideas and discussions, always bring up cool theories and never let down Kid.
Sometimes it feels like big fandom feel threatened by us 5-10 kid fans around.

Shall they shit on us, troll us… I always said, we are here for fun and we won’t go against them like that never. Look how I dealt with the idea of having kid beaten Big mum last week. It was a mistake by me, I take my L, but I never trolled any of the other fandoms. And I think, sometimes this seems even more provocative for some people.
You can be proud of being a Kid fan. He did a lot. Hawkins is still gone :josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dude your argument for why it's not a hallucination is because you feel we "know" there is a side effect to the drug, so "why show that?". How exactly is that an actual argument lmao? And you didn't address my other point.

And I never said it couldn't be related to Enma lmao, but you guys act like Zoro is going to magically heal all wounds and get up if it is. Is the sword supposed to heal injuries? That shit such far fetched headcanonry when nothing is supporting the notion of it.

For a group that complains so much about lack of consequences, its baffling to me that you want Zoro to have none to get what you want out of ZKK.
Never said Sword will magically heal Zoro don't know how you jumped upto this conclusion.

I said Zoro will heal but the reason I meant is Enma sucked all of haki of Zoro. If Grim Reaper is manifestation of Zoro's own overwhelming haki being fed to Enna then If zoro takes his haki back then he could recover somewhat. The term heal was bad but you got the gist

Also, why dragging whole zoro community into this?

I didn't quote you. I stated my opinion and you end up quoting me. So, your argument should be with me and me alone instead of dragging whole fanbase here

Status
Not open for further replies.