Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Big Mom will come to Elbaf to fight Luffy.
>Elbaf is Usopp's territory.
Are you all aware that if she shows up in Elbaf, Usopp will beat her up? :rolaugh:
Elbaf is Mihawk’s arc, O-lin will come back looking for wine and he will say “that’s all my wine you old hag!” Then she proceeds to two-shot him while he’s asking for a postponement. :milaugh:

The whole big mom blaming roger for pirate age and asking for what is one piece sound like sore loser.
She's just annoyed by the New generation

In the end she say she won't die like this, showing she's not intimidated by them

I think it's a callback to Rocks pirates and Roger, Rocks pirates didn't set sail because of Roger , they're a separate faction of piracy unlike most pirates today who follow Roger dream

Nah Zoro was goated this arc he accomplished far more than we could imagine already
Trust me, what Zoro did this arc is exactly what I wanted and expected him to do already.

Everything being argued has already been fulfilled or set up to be:

- Zoro cut Kaido (has not been tied to Kaido since leaving the roof)
- Got his 1v1
- Controlled Enma
- Got Conquerors
- Was recognized as a Ryuma descendant
- Has been set up to turn Enma black (it was NEVER said against Kaido, just the future).
- Deal with the consequences of his injuries

The only things I personally think need addressing are Ryuma's grave, Onimaru/Zoro talking post- raid, and potentially Tengu trading Sandai and giving Zoro Nidai Kitetsu.

But whatever, maybe I'm totally wrong on this. Maybe I don't and continue not "read between the lines" as some other users have told me I'm not doing. Maybe there are no consequences for Zoro.

No skin off my back if I'm not, but I fear for some users here. @Echizen_Jo_Ndule just quit OP because Kid didn't personally finish off BM this chapter... but some people here are expecting Zoro to overshadow Luffy with his own fight.

Wano is the beginning of the endgame I'd say.
One Piece lost its adventure vibes when they planned to take down kaido. This was in dressrosa I guess? Or even earlier
Give it time. Elbaf will likely be full adventure. I think general consensus is that it will be One Piece last (and potentially biggest) adventure arc.

We are at a good threshold where we don't know what comes after Wano (relatively, could be Elbaf but who knows what the storyline is)

B

Ballel

Give it time. Elbaf will likely be full adventure. I think general consensus is that it will be One Piece last (and potentially biggest) adventure arc.

We are at a good threshold where we don't know what comes after Wano (relatively, could be Elbaf but who knows what the storyline is)
I HOPE that we'll get an Elbaf adventure arc. I simply can't imagine how Oda wants to pull this off if he ever plans to finish this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.