Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making shit up yet oda introduced the plot point? Will say this big you can see it. IF ODA WANTED ZORO TO REMAIN KNOCKED OUT HE WOULD NOT HAVE BROUGHT UP THE NEED TO INTRODUCE ZORO GOING THROUGH SAID PAIN IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE COULD HAVE HAD ZORO REMAIN UNCONSCIOUS AND HAVE CHOPPER MENTIONED THAT ZORO IS DONE (CANT CONTRIBUTE ANYMORE) DUE TO RHE AFTER AFFECTS OF THE DRUG LOL. BUT ODA DECIDED NOT TO
Or he literally could just draw whatever the fuck he wants and show the drugs after affects via hallucination or having Zoro witness the shinigami because of the fire festival/Wano's spirits. 2 significantly more realistic examples then ZORO VS DEATH

But sure keep screeching it has anything to do with him recovering a 2nd time lmao

I want it to end so bad
If you told me back in 2018 that Wano would last 130+ chapters I wouldnt have believed you
Do you rememeber dellinger guy from nautro forum got shocked twice that kaido got cutter by oden, and 9 samurai and he has to wank these 9 samurai to damage control.

If you told people on NF about how kaido does in wano in 2016, they will call you crazy nut head and salty admiral fan boy

Last edited:
Or he literally could just draw whatever the fuck he wants and show the drugs after affects via hallucination or having Zoro witness the shinigami because of the fire festival/Wano's spirits. 2 significantly more realistic examples then ZORO VS DEATH

But sure keep screeching it has anything to do with him recovering a 2nd time lmao
So let's get this straight. Seeing spirits for literally no reason makes sense but zoro benefiting from Saif encounter doesn't? I hope you all are reading this. So the plot of spirits were used so zoro can see them for seeing sake and posses no benefit to the story moving foward?

Status
Not open for further replies.