Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda woke Zoro up to hallucinate and that's it?
The best thing is that you pretend that your ideas are better than those who say that it leads to Zoro doing something.
I can taste the ZKK fear in the air. :rolaugh:

Bro you're delusional :suresure:

I said once and i say again: If ZKK happens i'll change my profile pic to a Zoro pic forever :kata:

You got my point exactly. In Jujutsu, it takes tons of team effort and perfect counter strategy to take down the strongest.

In One Piece, yonkos have been hyped as the top among pirates and even government doesn't want to deal with and can lead to war. It is the big part that make OP lore looks interesting. Look how Big Meme is treated now make me sad and extremely disappointed. Law and Kid just fake defeated and keep spamming new abilities. That's all it need to take down the strongest...
The fake defeat leaves a bad taste in the mouth, especailly as Law should not have that kind of grit and determination to keep getting back up against someone like BM.
They didn't take her down though, they got lucky with a bomb, and she didn't fight to her fullest.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wait so the fight is over and we didn't even get to know which Commander Kidd inured ( presumably Smoothie ) but without confirmation.

Like I don't get why Law has a fodder crew(bar Bepo, who is yonko level) when pre-skip villains had better crews. Like he at least deserves a crew on par with baroque works.
He too strong. Giving him a strong crew (baroque would be strong if scaled to current power level) would be too much help for Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

It would be really great if Hawkins joined Kid/Law's crew post wano and stuck around as one of their commanders
Nah. He's not a loyal lad

Status
Not open for further replies.