Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
In One Piece animals can talk, drink alcohol, have opposable thumbs, and Ghosts/Spirits/Hallucinations repair entire ships so

:handsup:

Whether or not the grim reaper represented the drug side effects or not is irrelevant lol. He's falling off the island and needs help.
I wasnt paying attention to your solutions for what the Grim Reaper is but did this chapter cross them all off?
See? When you bet against Zoro, all your options go poof in a blink of an eye.
The only option that hasnt been disproven is that the Grim Reaper is real.
Why would Zoro need help for falling of the island? You really dont know Zoro well, do you? :milaugh:

Killer objectively has to be stronger than the Sulong dukes. He was able to survive a fight against two emperors fine. The one that's ridiculously overrated is Jinbei. He is closer to Franky in strength than to Sanji
:suresure:koller ant beating no dukes sulong hell to the know an he survived because of luffy zoro and law

CP0? I doubt Lolda will do something as risky and repetitive as Robin being captured for the second time, tbh. :quest:

Killer and Jinbei going up against CP0 is something I don't mind seeing since a W against CP0 will boost their bounty to over a billion each (which they deserve). Maybe that's why CP0 is first made through to go Drake, Apoo, and Izo? :hope:

Anyway, this certainly is a more interesting match-up compared to the wish of Cook FC (Lanjino vs CP0). :kobeha:
Its just that I'd like it and there would be some interesting patterns too:

- Killer ---> CP0 surely has info on him since Kidd crew is active in the underworld and Killer mmnages and supervise most of the crew deals/affairs. Killer is also an assassin by name and background, so some technical mockery coming from both sides about the opponent approach to kill would be nice and entertaining.
- Jinbe ---> CP0 knows a shit lot about Jinbe last moves (Stussy was in WCI) and they even mentioned him during his battle with Who's Who (ex-CP9). Jinbe was a Warlord and has a particular relationship with Celestial Dragons, a confrontation with CP0 could dig more into it similarly to what happened with Who's Who.

It probably won't happen but its good to dream.

As for Sanji, there are the theoretical basis for him to pull up on CP0 (chivarly moment to save Robin who saved him before in the war is an example) but he's unconscious so... can't consider it an option.

Like I said, it if was all in his mind, I doubt his blood would have been all over the place.
Something I noticed too.
But does this mean that the Grim Reaper did everything he needed to do and left? Offscreen?
I'm pretty confident next chapter will show Zoro so we'll get a better grasp of what happened/is happening...

I wasnt paying attention to your solutions for what the Grim Reaper is but did this chapter cross them all off?
See? When you bet against Zoro, all your options go poof in a blink of an eye.
The only option that hasnt been disproven is that the Grim Reaper is real.
Why would Zoro need help for falling of the island? You really dont know Zoro well, do you? :milaugh:
Literally said "a possible solution" and you decided to run with that.

That shit is on you lmao

You would have at least gotten one option left if you thought Grim Reaper was real but I guess it wasnt among your options? :sus:
Literally is one of my options. Read my old comments better. I've literally said it's either real (tied to Wano lore/ghosts or something else) or it's a drug side effect.

The difference is don't think ANY option is leading to Zoro recovering, considering the literal consequence of him recovering before was him being fucked after he fought King

Status
Not open for further replies.