Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was laying on his back before and he couldn't move.
It doesn't matter what happened. Attacked because it's real or a hallucination and now he rolled over and is bleeding out, he's still not moving right?

Is the theory still he's going to bargain with death to revive him and have no consequences? Something that's never been set up in this series before?

B

Ballel

It doesn't matter what happened. Attacked because it's real or a hallucination and now he rolled over and is bleeding out, he's still not moving right?

Is the theory still he's going to bargain with death to revive him and have no consequences? Something that's never been set up in this series before?
If the reaper is an actual entity, I can only see this being the case if it's Ryuma's spirit or something to do with Enma.
Nothing about zoro bargaining with "death" itself.

Zoro and Sanji will be much more impressive EOS you will see
They already are zoro. Eat a guy who's speed and durability are far above big mom etc and king was plying around with his food, likewise sanji beat a guy who durability and tech is deadly plus has a move that I'd say can crush big mom brachio hiss, plus his weight should be much heavier and size should be bigger & yet he got one shot through layers onigashima and send flying in the cloud, kid final attack couldn't do that and Law's attack is just shock wave so you compared and see who look best for me its still zolo and lanji

ok easy name a single time/moment, Laws used amputee not inside room.... Unless you have proof amputee even works outside of room.
Uhm, no, of course Law can use amputee only within his room. But that's the point, he was inside of his room. It's just that Law doesn't need to announce his room every time; it is self explanatory.

Reread chapter 690 of Law vs. Vergo. After Vergo finished fighting Smoker, he faced Law again who retrieved his heart. Upon Vergo attacking, Law cut him along with the entire mountain range. Yet we haven't seen him activating his room during all that time. He only activated a small room in 683 before being terribly beaten up by Vergo, ending up lying on the floor.

So Law, when cutting Misery, either activated his room, or maintained it all the time in the first place.

Law cutting Misery with Amputee is thus a far more logical explanation than randomly assigning to Law swordskill that goes even beyond the already advanced skill of cutting fire. Why aren't you just intellectually honest?

Ah so there's levels to this, anything supernatural gets a pass unless it does something useful for Zoro.
I personally think that Zoro's going to walk it off but I'm 99% sure that something will come out of this grim reaper plot, something good. :myman:
No, a living being with stamina, blood and flesh. doesn't get a pass because he already was immobile before taking a drug that was WARNED to make him go through something really bad after.

Not only is he taking double damage from the roof, he's taking extra damage from his fight with King.

What storyline in this manga has set up people magically recovering like this?

You realize the Klabautermann was set up well over a hundred chapters before it was addressed by Franky? That it was Merry's spirit trying to give it self more time before it couldn't anymore. This is not comparable at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.