Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already told you, not my theory, also Zoro isn't calling himself the King of Hell for shits and giggles, Enma Dai Oh is the Lord of the underworld, if you think that Oda is doing random stuff that has no meaning that's on you.
Calling himself King of Hell doesn't have to apply to anything happening in an arc that is nearly finished lol.

Its just that I'd like it and there would be some interesting patterns too:

- Killer ---> CP0 surely has info on him since Kidd crew is active in the underworld and Killer mmnages and supervise most of the crew deals/affairs. Killer is also an assassin by name and background, so some technical mockery coming from both sides about the opponent approach to kill would be nice and entertaining.
- Jinbe ---> CP0 knows a shit lot about Jinbe last moves (Stussy was in WCI) and they even mentioned him during his battle with Who's Who (ex-CP9). Jinbe was a Warlord and has a particular relationship with Celestial Dragons, a confrontation with CP0 could dig more into it similarly to what happened with Who's Who.

It probably won't happen but its good to dream.

As for Sanji, there are the theoretical basis for him to pull up on CP0 (chivarly moment to save Robin who saved him before in the war is an example) but he's unconscious so... can't consider it an option.

Something I noticed too.
But does this mean that the Grim Reaper did everything he needed to do and left? Offscreen?
I'm pretty confident next chapter will show Zoro so we'll get a better grasp of what happened/is happening...
:cheers:

--Your comments are that of 13 year old and you repeat the same for downplaying yonko where in reality you are convincing yourself that admirals > Yonko

--Repeating same thing don't make you write ; lets debate on yonko vs admiral thread after chapter drops I will show you who is right and who is wrong lol
Yes this same guy who think Whitebeard quake attack are actually building level. It is island level for goodness sake and everyone accept it except you, and some yonko fans.

Come on Whitebeard fruit is stronger than law fruit. Whitebeard fruit can’t break Akainu bones. Law fruit broke big mom bones . Simple logic. Not my fault oda portrayed admirals good unlike yonko. Stop defending big mom.
And law awaking attack is not even island size attack unlike Whitebeard attack. It just create the hole. Best law attack just create a deeper hole. Any laser gun from sci fiction movies can create deep hole. Strong heat melt most object.
Admiral > yonko because of feats.
When luffy fight akainu and it goes to be extremely difficult fight for him.

No, a living being with stamina, blood and flesh. doesn't get a pass because he already was immobile before taking a drug that was WARNED to make him go through something really bad after.

Not only is he taking double damage from the roof, he's taking extra damage from his fight with King.

What storyline in this manga has set up people magically recovering like this?

You realize the Klabautermann was set up well over a hundred chapters before it was addressed by Franky? That it was Merry's spirit trying to give it self more time before it couldn't anymore. This is not comparable at all.
Even if we ignore Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard, we still have Wano. Which opened with Seppuku and over a hundred chapters ago Zoro was nearly killed by a scythe. I'm not sure how it doesn't seem like something particular is happening with significant regard to Zoro's relationship with death

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Status
Not open for further replies.