Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's bs. I never said hallucination didn't make sense. I stated :

Him not getting up to do something else doesnt makes sense

And that

Him seeing ghosts for seeing ghosts sake because you stated that ghosts are in wano made no sense.
?
So let's get this straight. Seeing spirits for literally no reason makes sense but zoro benefiting from Saif encounter doesn't? I hope you all are reading this. So the plot of spirits were used so zoro can see them for seeing sake and posses no benefit to the story moving foward?
Not my problem that you think it's for no reason lol. Just because you "think" that Oda showing the reaper has to mean it's him getting up, does actually mean shit lmao.

If the purpose of him seeing a hallucination or Ghost is due to the drug or Wano's current state with the fire festival, then that's LITERALLY a plot device, nothing else is needed. Nothing is required to fit your headcanon of Zoro "benefitting from the scene". He didn't "benefit" from taking Luffy's damage from Kuma either. He was weak the following arc. You just don't like any other interpretation of the scene, now this chapter.

Last edited:
Bruh that's no way to read a manga. You can't claim to be "knowledgeable" about something that you don't read.
Well it depends on which degree we are talking about. I don't care about knowing the manga detailedly, I'm not that invested. I'm invested in different real life topics more though. :cheers:

But I will keep worshipping the Grandmaster.

And this was the comment I made when they initially responded to argue with me, which then eventually spawned to that response so idk why it's being refuted unless they just decided we weren't talking about that anymore.

Or it's the drug making him hallucinate. Or it's a visible Wano spirit. I think you guys are jumping on what you perceive is the "coolest" conclusion, not the most logical one lol

People are weird

Status
Not open for further replies.