Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you've explained "all angles and perspectives" with the purpose of biasedly stating it will resolve in him recovering.

"Idiot" take.

Edit:

This you?

Literally every single one of these is either:

- Healed
- Haki bloom to "power" through his injury

So idk what the fuck you are talking about.
Um you just destroyed your own argument

Heal or haki bloom. So yes I did provide examples of what were to happen if he does heal or not. So your entire argument is invalid

I mean, everytime he attacked her she either was bleeding or spitting blood just like Law, so idk what the problem is. Neither character knocked her unconscious, then as pirates, still won regardless of some dick measuring contest between characters.

Even by "lucky" circumstance, they beat her fairly.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
After reading the chapter I think the sole reason Oda saved some of the bombs was to save face for Yamato & not make her whole mission redundant. If Yamato wasn’t down there. Onigashima would’ve gone to shit as the bomb Linlin punctured a hole in would’ve led to a chain of explosions.
What if it's used to give Kaido the grand death he always desired? We see that in this chapter that Kazenbo didn't completley disappear, and we see the damage that just one of these bombs could bring. What if at the end of the arc Kaido gets blown up with Onigashima (after evacuations) due to the Kazenbo lighting the fuse in it's weakened state. Ending the fire festival and his life in a blaze of glory that'll lead to a new Wano.
:zorothink:

I also like your idea of giving Yamato props here. Big Mom would've fell down there no matter what so she would've blown up Onigashima if Kazenbo didn't.

Um you just destroyed your own argument

Heal or haki bloom. So yes I did provide examples of what were to happen if he does heal or not. So your entire argument is invalid
Dude. My whole point is that you want him to get up lmao. "Heal" or "recovery" or "Haki bloom forcing himself through the pain". Actually try and understand what I'm saying

It literally didn't destroy my argument at all, it entirely supports how biased you are about this lmao

he doesnt need any of that lmfao. its simple physics dude hes hitting her with thousands of fucking pounds of metal really hard and fast. the railgun is shooting her with projectiles that move insanely fast. "speed is weight" - kizaru. force = mass x acceleration. metal is dense and heavy and has a lot of mass.

this is the DUMBEST argument related to one piece powerscaling ive ever seen. probably the dumbest powerscaling argument ive ever seen going back to like arguing about power rangers at the lunch table. hes hitting them really fucking hard with the heaviest possible objects, with a lot of speed. no matter what you do these attacks are among the most forceful and damaging attacks in one piece. if you get hit by a train you fucking die. kid is hitting you with 50 trains in a few minutes.

like i truly dont get it. no its not like franky. franky is one robot with wapometal. kid is thousands and thousands of pounds of compressed metal multiple times frankys size, and also he can magnetize you as the target to double the force on every hit. just from LOOKS, hes out-damaging luffy, who has to punch 15 times to do what one building sized pile of metal does in one hit
Well then he could tell us that too. Just a line from the people around saying how heavy those contraptions are or how fast they're moving when launched by Kid, but without anything how am i supposed to believe it's any better than Law hurling a giant rock or the tower debris at her with takt?
Have Kid quickly explain how his railgun actually works and suddenly it's way more impressive.

Dude. My whole point is that you want him to get up lmao. "Heal" or "Haki bloom forcing himself through the pain". Actually try and understand what I'm saying

It literally didn't destroy my argument at all, it entirely supports how biased you are about this lmao
So why the hell did you not start the argument by stating that I believe he would get up instead of playing these nonsensical games?

It destroys your point because you mentioned that I never provided an example in which zoro does not heal. News flash I did. You then stated that I mentioned him simply having an hallucination is not what I would like when I even explained from an hallucination stand point why it would be beneficial to him (it's still something he would have to mentally and physically overcome via his WILL).

It's why your entire point was mute

After reading the chapter I think the sole reason Oda saved some of the bombs was to save face for Yamato & not make her whole mission redundant. If Yamato wasn’t down there. Onigashima would’ve gone to shit as the bomb Linlin punctured a hole in would’ve led to a chain of explosions.
It's not some. It's all. Didn't Yamato say "That was just 1 bomb?"

Well then he could tell us that too. Just a line from the people around saying how heavy those contraptions are or how fast they're moving when launched by Kid, but without anything how am i supposed to believe it's any better than Law hurling a giant rock or the tower debris at her with takt?
i mean.... its metal. metal is heavier and harder than rocks or wood and kid can exert more pressure with magnetism than someone can physically throwing it. law idk. that mf cheats

What's your take, how does Zoro survive without being healed or by tanking the pain, Kuma shows up or something?
Ask yourself how Zoro recovered after "nothing happened" and you have your answer. He gets healed the normal way after he deals with the consequences of the drug.

That's it. No magical healing fairy. No magical haki bloom a 3rd time (after he already did it to Kaido and King and now can't move).

It's not that complicated. You guys are making it complicated

Ask yourself how Zoro recovered after "nothing happened" and you have your answer. He gets healed the normal way after he deals with the consequences of the drug.

That's it. No magical healing fairy. No magical haki bloom a 3rd time (after he already did it to Kaido and King and now can't move).

zoro has always taken more damage than he should have been able to take and keep moving. its been a defining part of his character since orange town lol

So why the hell did you not start the argument by stating that I believe he would get up instead of playing these nonsensical games?

It destroys your point because you mentioned that I never provided an example in which zoro does not heal. News flash I did. You then stated that I mentioned him simply having an hallucination is not what I would like when I even explained from an hallucination stand point why it would be beneficial to him (it's still something he would have to mentally and physically overcome via his WILL).

It's why your entire point was mute
Literally my first comment to you today (in bold):

?

Not my problem that you think it's for no reason lol. Just because you "think" that Oda showing the reaper has to mean it's him getting up, does actually mean shit lmao.

If the purpose of him seeing a hallucination or Ghost is due to the drug or Wano's current state with the fire festival, then that's LITERALLY a plot device, nothing else is needed. Nothing is required to fit your headcanon of Zoro "benefitting from the scene". He didn't "benefit" from taking Luffy's damage from Kuma either. He was weak the following arc. You just don't like any other interpretation of the scene, now this chapter.
Not my fault you can't read.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I never used Law lifting ships to scale him over X or Y. I merely used it to point how idiotic your comparison is.
Yes, you weren't; that's what I was explaining in my edit. It was about feats' significance at first then you fully turned it into "attacking empty ship vs. attacking ships containing people." It was never a power scaling of King debate.

But why couldn't Franky or whoever just find him and bring him back for medical attention?

Instead what we get is Zoro seeing a Shinigami in front of him, then we see him change positions KO'd with more blood, and then he literally gets knocked off the island

It's such a strange pattern of events that must at least lead to some kind of payoff in some way, otherwise it will be the most roundabout and useless way to just get the point across that Zoro has taken a lot of damage...

This is moot. It's already happened. He:

- Kept moving after Hakai with Asura, then got put down by Kaido
- He recovered from the drug, then pushed to his limits with it.
- Now he can't move from the reaper.
Yet you still haven't provide a reason why the reaper is there in the first place since oda could have simply written zoro as done for the rest of the arc and give him zero panel time

Status
Not open for further replies.