rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Big Mom is a rapist :seriously:
Yeah....I'm going to ignore that topic regarding her specifically too. As someone who has actual experience of being a victim of that kind of thing from childhood too.

If this was a Seinen then yes things would be VERY different and much more graphic about it. But I'm glad Oda doesn't explicitly divulge on that topic for personal reasons naturally. That's why I avoid Seinens and especially series like Berserk too.

I used to watch and read a series called Tenjho Tenge when I was MUCH younger and thus newer to manga and anime and given some of the material I saw in that, especially once scene at least, I ended up regretting it a lot.

I already saw Kinyagi calling BB a rapist in one other thread recently and whilst he would most likely be one and do it, that's not a topic I want to discuss or ever get into, no matter what. I've seen and experienced a lot of horrifying things in this world, stuff that still keeps me up at night and having trust, body, mental issues and such.

I've known people who have experienced it firsthand far worse than I have and what it has done to them, how it destroyed them mentally, emotionally and gave them severe issues with trust, touch, emotionally, mentally and such too.

I've seen the community also declaring Doflamingo is one because of what Oda said about him and Viola and the "implications of it" or so. But again, not a topic I want to discuss.

So yeah sorry, but I will not get involved in discussions about rape and rapists ever, this is just an explanation and heads up from now on so you and everyone else knows.

We're also reading a series about murder, torture, abuse of all kinds, exortion, theft, fraud, child abuse too even and so on, so I really don't want to get into any morality arguments and high grounds, I'm sick of those.

:emohiyo::kriwhat::mihugh::risitameh:

Just started reading and Momonosuke is already so great. I love his humility and worrying about whether he should open the borders or not, if that really is for the greater good or not. Oden would be extremely proud of him right now as well as Toki.

Hiyori and Momo haven't even reunited yet either, if only she could see her older brother now!

Over 10 years of Momoron and this is the first time I see him not as an embarassment. :hope:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yamato noticed something i wonder what it was?
And Oda keeps coming back to Zoro clearly he still has something planned for him.
That grim reaper definitely needs explaining too. We also still know nothing about the Roronoa lineage if it's real and not a fake name. Why Zoro has such resemblance to Ushimaru, why Oda is avoiding Yamato meeting the SHs, Zoro's family, what happened to Zoro's eye, the Nidai Kitetsu, Ame No Habakiri, how Asura actually works/why he has it and so on.

Zoro has so much to still cover and I really hope Oda doesn't let us down with that.

I had actually had a semi serious, semi joke headcanon that Zoro is from the past like Toki, he's "lost in time" so taking the whole lost swordsman to the most extreme possible? He's already lost in space many times now, why not time too? Not literally in outer space, not yet anyway but just space itself in general ofc ( totally not confusing at all lmao).

In other words, we still have so much to learn about Woro. There's Ryuuma's grave too and returning Shusui ofc. I cannot wait!

I wonder if Breath of All Things was a test concept for advanced haki or something too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heavily injured Izo beated 1 CP0 member even though it was 2 vs 1 the same Izo that got destroyed by base Kaido even though he had 8 scabbards with him :myman:
Kaido isn't a monster for nothing :myman:

The fear of akainu :steef:
Post automatically merged:

What the fuck Marco is doinggggggg ??

Keep your strength and go helping Luffy, don't heal baboonsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Post automatically merged:

Izo is a boss
Marco don't have COO:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.