rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
This panel sums up pretty well the things I hate about Wano the most.

All manipulators and slave makers in one place.
Some of Oda's 'good guys' could rival the Celestial Dragons.
I don’t think I will ever be able to get behind the indications of Tama’s fruit. She straight up takes away their free will and it’s really not better than any of the other characters who have done that in this series, but somehow she’s given a pass because it’s her

So bored of all these buildup chapters, can't really be invested in Luffy vs Kaido when it's the same thing over and over, Kaido goes on rambling on about his past like some weirdo and then the rubber condom punches him and then boom, chapter ends. CP0 being defeated was disappointing, I wanted a serious threat on this island but there seems to be none considering the Beast Pirates and yonko have been a joke. It's just disappointing how bad all of this is

Last edited:
pudding punch :suresure:
izo double KO with maha cp 0 is good , doubt now they can finish the mission especially killing luffy
hiyori fucked up orochi :emohiyo:
looks like zkk hanging in franky chain now :luffylaugh:
damn, linlin looks fine in her young why she became fat bastard now :lusalty:did something fucking happen after the rocks defeated ?
looks like next chapter will be kaido flashback .

I don’t think I will ever be able to get behind the indications of Tama’s fruit. She straight up takes away their free will and it’s really not better than any of the other characters who have done that in this series, but somehow she’s given a pass because it’s her
They are getting rather good treatment as POWs, considering their evil actions of invading Wano and starving their population (including her).

G

Gorosei Informer

Just started reading and Momonosuke is already so great. I love his humility and worrying about whether he should open the borders or not, if that really is for the greater good or not. Oden would be extremely proud of him right now as well as Toki.

Hiyori and Momo haven't even reunited yet either, if only she could see her older brother now!

She's finally here guys
HOT MAMA.. I mean Big Milf.. I mean Big Mommy Milkers is here
Along with Shotaido :milaugh:
Nhentai/rule34 are going to get busy lol
Come on Oda show more flashbacks!
Shows us D Rocks Johnson and the rest of the gang!

Anyway, L Drake is still up, if he's going to fight I hope Oda didn't skip his fight again
If he lose then that's okay
I just wanna see his Allosaurus version of Brachiojaurus/Tempuraudon/heliceratops

Kidd, Law and Zoro are out, if there's anyone from the supernova that could help Luffy, it's Killer, although I think it's impossible for Oda to make him help Luffy
The rest of SH aside from Zoro, Sanji and Usopp, Kidd and Heart Pirates crew along with Marco are currently wasted by Oda, they could do more but Oda refused to do it

Kaido doesn't seems to be knocked out yet so it's either Luffy lost to Kaido or Kaido lost to Luffy or perhaps some sort of twist, CP0 sneakily beat both of them since Luffy is now a top priority

Luffy turning G4 one last time and CP0 saying they need to kill him immedaitely makes me think he won't succeed in knocking Kaido out but when Kaido tries to attack him, he will awaken his DF.
Not sure how to feel about it, I need to see how Oda write the end of their fight.
Be prepared for another L. Luffy G4 will never outlast any opponent, not even fodder in wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.