What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's also possible that Snake Man hits so fast, it's like Kaido getting hit 100 - 1000 times in a blink of a second which would make up lots of accumulated damage at once without necessarily punching much harder than G2 + G3.
But as I said, we have to wait for panels tho.
Snakeman should technically have a longer time limit than Boundman as he's using lesser Haki in it. I think that plays a role in it too.

Seriously ask yourself this. 1000 chapters have gone by and the Gorosei never utter concern about actually eliminating Luffy or his powers. During CP-9, it was always about Robin. They even compromised with her so that they could live and she would die. Even here, it was about Robin entirely. Any other time, it was in the context of the Marines trying to kill him due to his dangerous lineage

Now, very clearly because they figured something out about his powers, they entirely shifted the CP-0 goal to killing Luffy

I'm telling you, Shanks told them something about Luffy they didn't know. They rolled with it until something changed at Wano (i.e. maybe Zunisha) or some offscreened conversation.

Again, I don't presume to know WHY he did this (only guesses), but i think this definitely supports Shanks talking about Luffy to them, especially since he only went to them after his new bounty.

It makes you wonder why the whole Gomu/Shanks/Nika thing even happened with WsW and Jinbe. Seemingly throwaway plot sprinkled into the narration that in hindsight might have been huge foreshadowing

Seriously ask yourself this. 1000 chapters have gone by and the Gorosei never utter concern about actually eliminating Luffy or his powers. During CP-9, it was always about Robin. They even compromised with her so that they could live and she would die. Even here, it was about Robin entirely. Any other time, it was in the context of the Marines trying to kill him due to his dangerous lineage

Now, very clearly because they figured something out about his powers, they entirely shifted the CP-0 goal to killing Luffy

I'm telling you, Shanks told them something about Luffy they didn't know. They rolled with it until something changed at Wano (i.e. maybe Zunisha) or some offscreened conversation.

Again, I don't presume to know WHY he did this (only guesses), but i think this definitely supports Shanks talking about Luffy to them, especially since he only went to them after his new bounty.

It makes you wonder why the whole Gomu/Shanks/Nika thing even happened with WsW and Jinbe. Seemingly throwaway plot sprinkled into the narration that in hindsight might have been huge foreshadowing
I still think the Luffy special fruit thing is a bait and switch. If it isn’t this is way too obvious and on the nose imo.

Snakeman should technically have a longer time limit than Boundman as he's using lesser Haki in it. I think that plays a role in it too.
I agree but a mode with a short timelimit should still be able to give a much higher advantage in battle than the weaker modes. I dunno about G2 + G3 but imo, Snake Man definitely hits harder than G3. A lot of Snake Man's moves also rely on acceleration which makes it difficult to place Snake Man's AP correctly.

So Yamato became able to join Strawhats. Oda or editors clearly knows what are community thoughts about Yamato not being able to join because she knew about Laugh Tale and maybe One Piece.

Komurasaki will be revealed to be Toki.

The DF that never awakened in centuries is now Luffy. Terrible writting.

I'm looking forward to know Zoro situation.

Kaido had a flashback for no reason?

Luffy bullshit protagonism starts to kicking harder. Still wandering if he is using ACoA or not.
dude luffy's been using conq haki because it is because that it is more effective than ACOA. we don't know about the awakening. just stop assuming it. Gorosei might also want to kill luffy for some other reasons having so many troublesome people in their crew(especially robin) or else successfully teaming up with various powerful pirates(that's what WG thinks) like kidd and law who can even fight against a yonko and defeat her or else it might be because he wants to open the borders of wano(or even for saving wano and befreinding wano people you know strong samurai people and stuff),heck they might even want to get rid of luffy because if he defeats kaido it will cause a massive waves. in the pirate era. Until now yonko's are like guarding the one piece . Now that if yonkos got defeated then it will be even more pirates who will chase after one piece and that is a serious threat to WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.