What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhetorical Question: What does Luffy coat his punch with?
CoC.....or CoA....still don't understand what is your point....okay anyways...

.let me ask you back a rhetorical question....how would you write Kaido defeat from Luffy without fighting? because Luffy fighting style is punching and kicking...so if Kaido has to go down by fight, it will be via punch or kick...or if you say ZKK, it will be just "strong"cut instead of "strong" punch...so I want to know your thoughts....how Kaido can be defeated without getting punch, kick, or cut?....talk no jutsu?

CoC.....or CoA....still don't understand what is your point....okay anyways...

.let me ask you back a rhetorical question....how would you write Kaido defeat from Luffy without fighting? because Luffy fighting style is punching and kicking...so if Kaido has to go down by fight, it will be via punch or kick...or if you say ZKK, it will be just "strong"cut instead of "strong" punch...so I want to know your thoughts....how Kaido can be defeated without getting punch, kick, or cut?....talk no jutsu?
Im just saying you're dumb or stupid take either one at face value

They are the protagonists and rising stars. After this arc they will have 1b+ bounties. Same for Kid/Law.
not only that but it seems even their haki is strong as well since Marco let them handle King and Queen believing they will defeat them and calling the stars, assuming he can tell they are strong based on his observation haki.

It's weird that Oda hasn't given him a storyline in Wano. I do believe he put him here for a reason though, and that he's not done for the arc.
That's what I want to believe and maybe it will happen, but Oda sure is taking his sweet time if that's what's going to happen.

More than that though, what could Oda possible do to even redeem Drake for the treatment he experienced this arc?? Can he come back from it? It'd have to be something crazy I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.