What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the adventure being over at some point always happens in Shonem.

Things must get serious ..the point is to find the balance to deliver pockets of story where some adventure is delivered.

Even Gintama got serious at some point.
But that's the thing, the adventure is over but the story hasn't gotten serious. There are little to no casualties in this war, no tensions and no threat from the Beast Pirates and Big Mom, and it's them who are the underdogs due to how mistreated or outright handicaped they are while the Straw Hats are given all the advantages.

I like how people hate the idea of Luffy havin a strong fruit when it was already the case since EB.
And it's not like there are like 1000 different scenes over 20 years where he did goofy ass stuff with his fruit. It's more than enough to justify Oda's way of thinking.
People exaggerate so much. What Oda meant with his message from back then is, that he did not intend to make Luffy an unbeatable force from the get go, like giving him the Goro Goro no mi.
Gomu Gomu is a good devil fruit when you know how to make use of it, nothing more. There are much more powerful fruits in the series... til now at least

Must rethink about the Supernova lvl.
Seems like Kid and Urouge where ahead to the other supernovas back then.
Only Luffy and Law been around their lvl, I think people underestimate Urouge, hyping other Supernova too, saying they could beat Snack too since Urouge did it but it seems now clear that after Kid,Luffy and Law, Urouge receive the biggest hype of the supernova(not count Killer and Zoro).

I mean he beat Snack, the 4YC of BM, something with Apoo fail to do.
And based how Izo got portrayal above Drake and Apoo, kinda sure that Urouge receive a higher rank as the other Supernova.
Snack>Izo>Apoo>Drake.
And Urouge seems above all of these, can remember when people thought Urouge could even beat Doffy back then.
Seems not more impossible, Snack should be kinda little weaker then Doffy, by ranking Cracker>Doffy>Snack.

Would see how Urouge would battle off Doffy,Cracker and Jack.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Must rethink about the Supernova lvl.
Seems like Kid and Urouge where ahead to the other supernovas back then.
Only Luffy and Law been around their lvl, I think people underestimate Urouge, hyping other Supernova too, saying they could beat Snack too since Urouge did it but it seems now clear that after Kid,Luffy and Law, Urouge receive the biggest hype of the supernova(not count Killer and Zoro).

I mean he beat Snack, the 4YC of BM, something with Apoo fail to do.
And based how Izo got portrayal above Drake and Apoo, kinda sure that Urouge receive a higher rank as the other Supernova.
Snack>Izo>Apoo>Drake.
And Urouge seems above all of these, can remember when people thought Urouge could even beat Doffy back then.
Seems not more impossible, Snack should be kinda little weaker then Doffy, by ranking Cracker>Doffy>Snack.

Would see how Urouge would battle off Doffy,Cracker and Jack.
Urouge at 100% will haki could atleast beat Queen, Smoothie etc..
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean without haki?
Urouge doesnt have haki

Gomu Gomu is a good devil fruit when you know how to make use of it, nothing more. There are much more powerful fruits in the series... til now at least
Exactly and it's not necessarily the case that Oda intends to introduce his awakening as something hax or uber powerful. It could also just be his way to introduce it as another original ability w/o it being super op.
Wait and see, all I know is that it's doubtful that je's becoming a god tier kinda guy.
Not even Primebeard was one and Luffy is lucky if he's somehow able to surpass him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly and it's not necessarily the case that Oda intends to introduce his awakening as something hax or uber powerful. It could also just be his way to introduce it as another original ability w/o it being super op.
Wait and see, all I know is that it's doubtful that je's becoming a god tier kinda guy.
Not even Primebeard was one and Luffy is lucky if he's somehow able to surpass him.
They changed the name of the fruit cause its so god like
They never done that for any fruit

Not really luck bro it's a given that Luffy will surpass everyone and anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.