What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy future and final PUs are definitely awakening and a special stage in his Conquerors haki.

There's nothing else to max out.

I mention another COC stage cuz as the king of the kings I bet Oda will give him something unique ( yes....needs more chosen one things).

I think it is being heavily implied that the story of Joyboy is something of a prophecy and not merely some requirements that Luffy are meeting.
the more we go, the more we are getting there that joyboy is not a reincarnated person...joyboy hints towards many people like Ace, Momo, Kaido not just Luffy....Zuneisha is a joyboy companion but only Momo can control Zuneisha....you don't even know how this Joyboy thing is going to pan out....

Accumulated damage, Kaido has been damaged by the scabbards, roofttop folks, Yamato and Luffy.

Its implied that Kaido is abit weaker than he was before, and Luffy is having spewing blood for each direct hits, the damage over time will add up.

Theres no reason for nor is it possible for him to recover from such injuries quickly.

Yall just ignore the story to blindly ignore the story and its credibility to fanboy over the thought of ZKK, fairy tail level nonsense, then again random Mink medicine was also fairy tail level.

Even as a Luffy fan I don't think Luffy will KO Kaido but Zoro will not return
Yes, Kaido has received all of that damage and he is not slowing down. Instead, he drinking, having fun and his haki is growing stronger. Now he is no longer moving an island. He has the best recovery power in the manga. We can't say if Kaido has showed his full power.

There is plenty of info to support ZKK. Oda has hinted that since Punk Hazard. Some just choose to ignore it. Even Kaido is waiting fight a strong samurai (swordsman).

Who said Zoro needs more mink medicine. Oda could have Marco heal him or give him awakening. He gave Law and Kid awakening and even though it was supposed to drain them quickly that disappeared.

You need to accept zoro need rest for double pain.
Just like I thought, you don't want to ask or answer those questions.

You need to accept Oda has hinted at ZKK for a while.

the more we go, the more we are getting there that joyboy is not a reincarnated person...joyboy hints towards many people like Ace, Momo, Kaido not just Luffy....Zuneisha is a joyboy companion but only Momo can control Zuneisha....you don't even know how this Joyboy thing is going to pan out....
Joyboy is the friends we made along the way.
Nahh,i'm joking.Anyone that can take down the WG is Joy Boy.That is my take on this.

I feel that I wouldn't want to open “Wanokuni” if it means putting people in danger!!!
I guess opening borders means them doing something else too and not just people coming to them...I mean wanokuni is naturally safe and people are strong so Momo thinking it would be in danger seems stupid.

Izou shots him in the torso and the agent uses Shigan against Izou.
How high can a gun's ceiling go....one bullet and the guy is done.

X Drake: "Hah... Hah...
I won't die empty handed...!!!"
I need a W oda... :denzimote:
Nami: "So Torao-kun defeated Big Mom...!!
Kid :crazwhat:
I knew it...Kid won't get any credit....This was all Law's master plan :kobeha:
We are on the most dangerous island in the world!!"
:arnoling::youcraz::leohah:
Big Mom: "Don't you have a mouth?
Hello? Do you know how to speak?
Ma~~~mamahahaha!! How old are you?"
15~~~~~~!? How young!!!
Is this your first time joining Rocks?
Don't trust Rocks, he's not a reliable guy!!
I am Linlin!!
The woman who will be the king of the seas!!!
Nice to meet you!!"
:josad: Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.