What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like what I have been saying all along.

Fujitora was repelled by Law for 10 chapters. There is no reason in universe why the WG didn't take over Wano or even attempt to aside from the fact that they are too weak.

Especially now that Kaido is there.

Meaning 100k soldiers and 4 admirals cannot overcome Kaido

On Dadan’s bounty poster it says Coastguard not Navy, and someone asked Oda about it and he confirmed that people like Dadan and Higuruma the mountain bandit are dealt with by the coastguard.

The land army is speculation on my part but if there’s a navy there’s more than likely a land army as well.
We'll see. I do not doubt the "leaders" in the WG are far more vast than we know at this time. Kong needs to preside over more than just Cipher Pol and Marines. Plus, who knows what other positions there are. I think we'll find out as we get closer to the final war.

You’re bugging.

We don’t even know the Gorosei’s names.

Meanwhile every introduced admiral other than Kizaru has played a massive role in the story, whether it being as personal killing the MCs brother or as global as demolishing the warlord system.

Saying that the Gorosei are “more important to the story” than the admirals is literally nonsense at this point.
You know why we don't even know their names? Because Oda is saving them for the final war.

apart from Akainu, the rest of the admirals don't even matter in the grand scheme of things. Whether or not Kizaru, fujitora, and Green bull are admirals is utterly irrelevant to the story. Why? Because the villains of the WG was ALWAYS portrayed to be the celestial dragons.

Sabo spelled it out for you.

Kaido and Jack's debut >>> Shanks' debut.

Shanks' debut: panicked and couldn't prevent it when mountain bandit Higuma managed to kidnap Luffy and ran away.

Even Kaido who looked really good in his debut, treated like horse shit in his own arc.
Nobody safe from Oda's clowning anymore. Not Shanks, not admirals, not Dragon, not anyone. Kaido and Big Mom just happened to be the first victims.
Teach's debut is him getting introduced as a random fat tavern fodder that nobody nor their mothers thought he would replace Whitebeard 400 chapters later, and Shanks at that time was not even an Emperor.

Teach and Shanks also share the same mentality. That's why in chapter 225 when the former said "if you seek the top you don't always need your fists to show your might" Luffy got a Shanks flashback.

Teach's debut is him getting introduced as a random fat tavern fodder that nobody nor their mothers thought he would replace Whitebeard 400 chapters later, and Shanks at that time was not even an Emperor.

Teach and Shanks also share the same mentality. That's why in chapter 225 when the former said "if you seek the top you don't always need your fists to show your might" Luffy got a Shanks flashback.
Everybody knew Blackbeard was going to be a major villain. Even back during the water 7 days people were wondering if he was the final villain.

Jaya, Teach's debut, was 90+ chapters before Water 7.
I'm saying I was reading MSN groups back during water 7/EL days and it was blatantly obvious to most people BB was going to be a major villain. Him and Luffy liking the opposite things, his henchmen having some parallels with Luffys. Its an old theory. Fjnal villain talks were theorized.

Status
Not open for further replies.