What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the WG are fearing another Yonko losing and the status quo of the world being ruined. And mfs were talking about some rubber fruit making them scared....A RUBBER FRUIT :suresure:

Oda mentioning Marco healing the injured is no coincidence. And everyone is on their way down lol.
Luffy gasses out, Kaido victory cry, Onigashima drops, Zoro gets healed, ZKK and I can finally eat :cheers:
Nice dream..
Hope you can eat...

But I am afraid that happen in your dream only :gokulaugh:
I will laugh even more when Luffy win the fight and Zoro not doing anything worthy especially ZKK:whitepress: :myman:

Luffy really made some astute acquisitions with Robin, Franky, Brooke and Jinbei. Chapter after chapter they prove their worth. At this moment their calm leadership proves to be of greater worth than having for example Kidds power on board. Now if they could just recruit a marine so that they understand the enemy better that would be the cherry on top.

Will you be surprised when the full Luffy chapter is even more dead than this one?
Not sure what you're talking about, this is a good chapter, the story actually moves forward and the only boring plotline (Orochi/Hiyori stuff) seems like it won't take an entire chapter to be resolved in the future

B

Ballel

Luffy really made some astute acquisitions with Robin, Franky, Brooke and Jinbei. Chapter after chapter they prove their worth. At this moment their calm leadership proves to be of greater worth than having for example Kidds power on board. Now if they could just recruit a marine so that they understand the enemy better that would be the cherry on top.
Many of the 'good' Marines are already Luffy Stans.

I'm fine with Snake Man hype but Kaido obviously won't be defeated by it.
Imo there will be a situation of Awakening Kaido temporarily knocking Luffy down, similarly to Lucci and Katakuri, but then Luffy gets up and learns awakening.

The Gorosei's reaction were pretty sus about Luffy this chapter.
Yeah I agree. No way this is all its going to take to beat Kaido. The guy is not hyped to he the strongest for nothing

Looking at the Snake Man part again, Luffy implies of Snake Man being his final G4 form and that he'll battle Kaido until he runs out of energy. Seems like we ain't getting G4 switching too.

Also, attacking Kaido with highly accelerated Culverins from every angle seems like a very powerful move, too.

Kid "should we prepare for kaidou"
Law: "Hah. Hah. No... There's no need to. If finally...the one who ends up coming down is Kaidou... We won't have...any chance of winning..."

lmao even them who wasn't unconcious knew they will only be a burden to luffy, but Ztards still convince unconcious Zolo will kill Kaidou. :gokulaugh:
Yeah, they are delusional.. laugh even more when their dream about ZKK got shattered..

Status
Not open for further replies.