What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh not really.

Talking about the Tobi Roppo, VCs said Kaidou raised Ulti and P1 ever since their father, a pirate he knew in the past, died. And Ulti's belief that Kaidou would become the PK seems genuine enough. Sasaki wanted to drink with him and Kaidou obliged, a sign of respect.

Kaidou was also nice enough to call up Queen and inform him about Komurasaki's death in Act 2. Went out of his way to protect Jack on the Rooftop with Jack showing genuine loyalty and respect for him.

Almost feels like the entire BP crew have genuine respect for Kaidou and belief that he'd be the PK (going off of Ulti's and King's words) at the very least.
Totally forgot of Ulti’s relationship with Kaido lol, that should have been in manga. The other F6, calamities, and most of his crew still think too highly of Kaido or either fear him. That would put up a wall more so than what I’d imagine BM and Kaido’s more casual relationship could be.

They also go way back and probably shared the same ideals, he had that excited and carefree nature the first time he met King. And now he’s sad and drunk most of the time lol, his time with Rocks was the nostalgic glory days for him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Totally forgot of Ulti’s relationship with Kaido lol, that should have been in manga. The other F6, calamities, and most of his crew still think too highly of Kaido or either fear him. That would put up a wall more so than what I’d imagine BM and Kaido’s more casual relationship could be.

They also go way back and probably shared the same ideals, he had that excited and carefree nature the first time he met King. And now he’s sad and drunk most of the time lol, his time with Rocks was the nostalgic glory days for him.
Yeah ofcourse, I agree with your overall point. Kaidou obviously places Linlin on a higher pedestal as his peer, no wonder he was surprised that she got defeated. His relationship with Linlin is also different from his relationship with his crew. I just argued that the dynamics within the Beast Pirates are not that black and white as it seems and the crew does have genuine respect for their captain.

considering how is the Goroseo shitting their pants about the possibility of Luffy awakening his DF and having Law and Kid already awaken their DFs , so we can be sure Luffy will awaken his DF as well. Luffy will be than arguably become the most wanted in the world and maybe even get the highest bounty as well.

considering how is the Goroseo shitting their pants about the possibility of Luffy awakening his DF and having Law and Kid already awaken their DFs , so we can be sure Luffy will awaken his DF as well. Luffy will be than arguably become the most wanted in the world and maybe even get the highest bounty as well.
Luffy will leave Wano as the strongest pirate with the strongest crew

Luffy will leave Wano as the strongest pirate with the strongest crew
i am not sure about that is possible , but BB might be still considered stronger, depends on what he and his crew did during the time or if he how many DFs thay have stolen, anyway i think not the WG will go after Luffy but BB since he would not want to fight a stronger version of him, he would come to regret his underestimation of Luffy after WCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.