What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucci>Zorro>>King

Told ya fuckers since over 1 year hes at least YC1+.You cant be serious believe the Bodyguard of the CD´s are a scrub.Same guy who fought Sabo,the Sabo who fought almost all the time Admirals

If Lucci was there....he wouldve intercepted Kaido and Luffy. Zero fucks given.
He would also be dead
Post automatically merged:

With this ending I am pretty sure next chapter starts with more of Luffy x Kaido and probably his flashback or at least a small one. Wonder if Luffy will switch forms in this Final Gear 4 of his.

clearly the conclusion isn't a question of "using one's brain" just cause they don't arrive at the same speculations/theories that you do.
weird arrogance
piss off mate
The first "use your brain" was more tongue in cheek. The second was irritation at you.

And no, for some things if you arrive at s different conclusion you're just daft. ,

WG: Had the Gomu Gomu no Mi 13 years ago.

WG: Knew Luffy had the Gomu Gomu no Mi 2 years ago

Also WG: This mystery fruit is a legend even to us. Camera: Pans to Zunesha.

People: They must be talking about the Gomu Gomu no mi.

I'm sorry, but "use your brain" is applicable in this sense.

Lucci>Zorro>>King

Told ya fuckers since over 1 year hes at least YC1+.You cant be serious believe the Bodyguard of the CD´s are a scrub.Same guy who fought Sabo,the Sabo who fought almost all the time Admirals
i doubt that he is at most somewhere between Who's-Who and YC3 , just other WG members they don't jump that much in power, just look at Smoker and Drake and the other CP-0 members , he should be stronger than that boss though :D still he is not much neither for Zoro nor for Sanji. even Jinbe might be stronger. Luffy will one-shot him.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Shanks couldn't to a base BB, no sword scars on BB, there are blade marks on Shanks from BB though, not from Mihawk though. :suresure:
Need to stop falling for fake swordsman hype, One Piece doesn't work like that.
BB is known for sneaking up on ppl. I am willing to bet he did the same thing with Shanks. He had the chance to prove us wrong at MF but dipped when he got challenged :yasu:

Where was all that energy when Shanks challenged him at mf??

Cant remember when a swordfighter was on the toplist

Doubt Roger was one and WB aint,neither Kaido or BM
Ryuma, Roger and Ray were all top swordsmen. Zoro, Fuji, Hawkeye and Law are currently top tier swordsmen

Which one is the simultaneous version? Kong Organ? Because it feels like that, Mamba felt like a rapid fire gatling whereas Hydra is a 9-headed snake so it should be simultaneous in that sense.
Simultaneous is Kong Organ and Black Mamba. You can tell by Luffy lining up his arms (making him look like he has 6)

This is definitely just the Gatling/Kong Gatling version for Snakeman (i.e. Jet Culverin Gatling)

The BMP would get stomped if they arrived at this point @Paperchampion23
Yeah they are irrelevant. Likely here to take BM back. Maybe they'll be important in Elbaf

Do people still doubt Kaido is the World's Strongest?
--Man he has taken so many attacks non stop and fought so many characters where luffy has rejuvenated and he still felt the need to use g4 not g2+g3 to take down this current weakened kaido which says a lot about kaido's endurance

--A fresh base (g2+g3) luffy can fight but can't put fresh kaido for good and obvi kaido will also taked this recent attack fine

--Luffy will get one of the biggest power ups in special awakening hyped by gorosei to defeat this beast

I laugh everytime someone mentions Kaido will be "defeated" and not killed or when they say Luffy will "Kill" Kaido even though Luffy has never and will never kill anyone
Orochi still being around should worry anyone that doesn't care about OP and is only concerned that Zoro doesn't do anything. One of the oldest theories is still very much alive. :handsup:

Ulqiorra's power should have been far greater, imo. He stole the show in Hueco Mundo arc, but he felt like he should have been depicted as far stronger.

Considering he was materialistic, his power should have been Matter Manipulation.

You're right, though, his character had a great ending. And not knowing what his backstory was makes him an even more compelling figure.

This.

WB stopped a galleon ship barehanded, at least.

Kaido didn't do jackshit bare handed.
--Jozu shit on WB by lifting ice berg ; BM 5 years old destroyed a giant where WB had to use considerable force for it lol

--You are right about ulqiuorra being goated though

Status
Not open for further replies.