How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure tbh. I think this is the time for Kaido's flashback more than anything first, so maybe at the end of the chapter if Oda is quick or a few chapters down if it's longer.

Imo, Awakening is going to be what gets him up by sheer willpower. Seems like that is where we are heading next
I personally don’t think we’ll get Kaidos flashback until Kaido is defeated and we’ll get a flashback of him meeting rocks and saying he hasn’t been beaten like this since rocks.

I think Luffys going to take a break and the CP0 agent will attempt to escape Kaido

Condom is Already near dead by wounded kaido lmfaoo

Current Luffy cant even Compare to Rooftop Zoro but we can Conpare current luffy to Kid and law if u want

Rooftop Zoro vs Current Luffy: Imo Zoro mid diff to be honest luffy will lucky if he lives 2 mins against Rooftop Zoro
So Zoro got almost killed by the weakest first commander and this is what you come up with? Seems like zorotards are really just low brained retards. 😂 like I said, once Oda starts drawing the little scar you keep deepthroating, maybe we can speak about Zoro up against law or kid. Until then, enjoy Oda giving luffy and kaido the best fight in the series, you’ll need to gobble that up

The term "Adv CoA" encompasses both Barrier and internal destruction as both are more advanced than basic CoA and basic hardening.
If you want to be specific and avoid confusion call internal destruction, internal destruction and you'd not confuse each other.
To me basic armament = hardening = barrier. Barrier is just different application since it is used by weapon users to coat their weapons.

So Zoro got almost killed by the weakest first commander and this is what you come up with? Seems like zorotards are really just low brained retards. 😂 like I said, once Oda starts drawing the little scar you keep deepthroating, maybe we can speak about Zoro up against law or kid. Until then, enjoy Oda giving luffy and kaido the best fight in the series, you’ll need to gobble that up

weakest commander?? :milaugh: lmfaoo Post Wano Luffy wont even Tickle Base King let alone fight Hybrid King damn this Condomtard :steef:

non coc broken bones zolo the scar >>>>> All out advcoc Luffy :milaugh:

damn Imagine if Zoro kills kaido then it will be EOS Luffy <<<<< Current Zoro

Luffy beating Kaido 1V1 is essential to ZKK happening

And I feel that a lot of Zoro fans don't understand that.

Zoro ain't beating King + killing Kaido in an arc where Luffy doesn't even get to win a single 1V1, this isn't how Oda writes, Luffy always gets the most shine.
Another thing that is essential for zkk to happen is for zoro to not die

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think this chapter made King look better if anything. King basically lost Zoro fighting at Oden's level; the same Oden who had Kaido at his mercy.
King has been constantly underrated despite he was even displayed as right hand.

That's something only Beckman was invested with to our current knowledge and he was compared to Shanks in the vivre card.

Even on the hype aspect he is great.

Why is Doffy such a huge discussion point when he is at best rivalling Kaido's first mate ?
At best, lol.

Doflamingo has long ceased to be a reference of strength, I am still baffled and amused at the same time that some people are delluded or trollish (in both senses of the word) enough to claim that he could put up a fight against an Emperor or an Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.