How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
If it was KKG. Luffy woulda have spelled it out and he can only use it once. I agree with @sanjikun. This ain't KKG but it looks way more powerful tho
Post automatically merged:

KKG incoming:steef:

You can quote me on this shit:

- 1037 had Gorosei tease the "awakening" of a DF they just realized has a different name (Zunisha was a red herring, the WG fodder did not contact them at all that chapter)

- 1041 had Gorosei order entirely change the CP0 goal from capturing Robin to killing Luffy, solidifying that what they were talking about in 1037 WAS in fact about Luffy

- 1042 now shows the extent of Luffy's power with G4 and AdCoC. He used the tools he could on the rooftop since Chapter 1000. It's not working because Kaido is a monster..

- Oda also seemed to want Luffy to "lose" without really "losing. He "lost" unfairly

- Additionally, there has has been no named Vs chapter yet. 923 was appropriately called Kaido vs Luffy, not Luffy vs Kaido (Oda never puts the villains first in these titles it seems)

Awakening IS coming. It IS the next step. There is a reason WsW talked about the fruit, Shanks and Sun God Nika randomly during Jinbe's fight. Shanks definitely told the Gorosei something. Oda has a tendency to tie seemingly irrelevant conversations into the plot, see how CP-0 randomly talked about Vegapunk's artificial devil fruit 5 chapters before Momo showed up huge.

It's all coming together. Either Luffy gets up consciously or unconsciously (awakening happens without him knowing or in control), but its going to happen at this rate. The fight is his and his alone. It just depends on what this move from Kaido does to him

Last edited:
But yeah. I think with this chapter the "fight" is officially over. Kaido is just going to give Luffy a chance to do 1 final attack, unlike Oden. It'd make no sense for them to go scrapping to normal after this.

So it would be a Garp vs. Chinjao or Law vs. Vergo scenario.

:milaugh:

I think it might even be Momo's DF or something.
It's Luffy's. Only after 1037 did the Gorosei tell CP-0 to change their focus from Robin to Luffy

But yeah. I think with this chapter the "fight" is officially over. Kaido is just going to give Luffy a chance to do 1 final attack, unlike Oden. It'd make no sense for them to go scrapping to normal after this.

So it would be a Garp vs. Chinjao or Law vs. Vergo scenario.

Lol, no man. It's not.

You can quote me in this shit:

- 1037 had Gorosei tease the "awakening" of a DF they just realized has a different name (Zunisha was a red herring, the WG fodder did not contact them at all that chapter)

- 1041 had Gorosei order entirely change the CP0 goal from capturing Robin to killing Luffy, solidifying that what they were talking about in 1037 WAS in fact about Luffy

- 1042 now shows the extent of Luffy's power with G4 and AdCoC. He used the tools he could on the rooftop since Chapter 1000. It's not working because Kaido is a monster..

- Oda also seemed to want Luffy to "lose" without really "losing. He "lost" unfairly

- Additionally, there has has been no named Vs chapter yet. 923 was appropriately called Kaido vs Luffy, not Luffy vs Kaido (Oda never puts the villains first in these titles it seems)

Awakening IS coming. It IS the next step. There is a reason WsW talked about the fruit, Shanks and Sun God Nika randomly during Jinbe's fight. Shanks definitely told the Gorosei something. Oda has a tendency to tie seemingly irrelevant conversations into the plot, see how CP-0 randomly talked about Vegapunk's artificial devil fruit 5 chapters before Momo showed up huge.

It's all coming together. Either Luffy gets up consciously or unconsciously (awakening happens without him knowing or in control), but its going to happen at this rate. The fight is his and his alone. It just depends on what this move from Kaido does to him
When is he going to unlock it? You don't just randomly awaken and that's it.

Kaido is going to wait for him to come back.

It's Luffy's. Only after 1037 did the Gorosei tell CP-0 to change their focus from Robin to Luffy

Lol, no man. It's not.
So what, they just go back to normal? Luffy literally stated this is it.

Kaido is going to let him redo it. But it's not going to be a regular scrap anymore.

When is he going to unlock it? You don't just randomly awaken and that's it.

Kaido is going to wait for him to come back.
We have no idea how awakening is unlocked so I'm not sure why you are saying it like it's a fact.

It's already clear his awakening is special, maybe it happens in it's own by sheer willpower (i.e. 9 tailed fox, Hollow ichigo). How it happens is irrelevant, it's going to happen because the plot has been setting it up.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Smaller in size. It's what Roc Gun was to Elephant Gun. Oda is playing around with sizes of things.

People are translating "Great" and "Supreme" individually, which is wrong. "Large Ape" has a specific meaning. "Supreme Ape" doesn't mean anything. It's just a "Supreme" Kong Gun, hence "Over Kong".

"Large Ape" means King Kong/Oozaru.
Fair enough, I understand where you're getting at with the names. I just wanted to know what you think about the other side of the spectrum. Why do you suppose Luffy added "Supreme" to Kong Gun's name, is it because of CoC, or is it the side?

We have no idea how awakening is unlocked so I'm not sure why you are saying it like it's a fact.

It's already clear his awakening is special, maybe it happens in it's own by sheer willpower (i.e. 9 tailed fox, Hollow ichigo). How it happens is irrelevant, it's going to happen because the plot has been setting it up.
Again, how is he going to unlock it? Kaido is not going to let him redo the entire battle. Just that last attack before CP0 interfered. And Luffy will surely agree to that.

This is clearly a "all on the table" last clash left. Otherwise Kaido just kills Luffy now.

Fair enough, I understand where you're getting at with the names. I just wanted to know what you think about the other side of the spectrum. Why do you suppose Luffy added "Supreme" to Kong Gun's name, is it because of CoC, or is it the side?
The actual name explains it. "Over Kong" means... over Kong. A superior version of Kong Gun. But King Kong Gun, actually makes reference to a Large Ape, like Oozaru or King Kong. Meaning it's the biggest size.

In fact, in the movie, King King King Kong Gun, was actually Large Large Large Ape Gun.

Again, how is he going to unlock it? Kaido is not going to let him redo the entire battle. Just that last attack before CP0 interfered. And Luffy will surely agree to that.

This is clearly a "all on the table" last clash left. Otherwise Kaido just kills Luffy now.
"Clearly" we don't know anything yet. What you want is for Luffy to get up and use KKG 1 more time to prove a point lol, and I don't agree with that idea.

"If" the fruit awakens and is related to Nika, then who knows. "If" it provides Luffy will enough strength to fight Kaido for several chapters beyond this point, then it happens. "If" Kaido let's Luffy recover for 10 minutes and then it happens, so be it. "If" it awakens and it's 1 more punch, so be it.

There is no "sure" answer here. Only thing we can be "sure" about is that is being heavily teased as the solution to the Kaido problem, not Gear 4.

Sorry, I made you feel embarrassed.
Suggesting Zoro comparable to a character that apparently can hold Kaido, at his mercy. About as embarrassing as it can get dog.... Not only does literally nothing remotely imply this nonsense. But his combat ability was just shown barely above a weakling like King. An attack power increase (ACoC) doesn’t change the massive gap in combat ability sorry fanboy

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Suggesting Zoro comparable to a character that apparently can hold Kaido, at his mercy. About as embarrassing as it can get dog.... Not only does literally nothing remotely imply this nonsense. But his combat ability was just shown barely above a weakling like King. An attack power increase (ACoC) doesn’t change the massive gap in combat ability sorry fanboy
Barely above = 3 attacks 1 minute complete stomp
Huh who knew

So Zoro got almost killed by the weakest first commander and this is what you come up with? Seems like zorotards are really just low brained retards. 😂 like I said, once Oda starts drawing the little scar you keep deepthroating, maybe we can speak about Zoro up against law or kid. Until then, enjoy Oda giving luffy and kaido the best fight in the series, you’ll need to gobble that up
You can quote me in this shit:

then i guess luffy is the next naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.