Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did this happen :ultimoji:

Though it possible.
If JoyBoy is not a real name...then it's an epithet of a person...like WhiteBeard/StrawHat...since Roger seems to refer to him as JoyBoy too feels weird to think of it like Poseidon(god of seas) which is pretty much a title given to a person who controls the seakings... We don't even know what Roger's Epithet was.
Though it can be the same as Poseidon..and the info was just hidden by oda so far. Hasn't awakened since 800 years...could be related to the same way how Poseidon is. I hope not though. I hope JoyBoy was the epithet or name of the guy 800 years ago and its the DF which is special(hopefully JoyBoy has something to do with it too and not just the fruit itself)....and Luffy is just a vessel.

No character death in Wano involved me emotionally as much as "Mr Go" departure.
Mr. Go went out teaching the reader a true life lesson.
In any profession you will find yourself in, there will be many lazyass co-worker who are there just for the paycheck, and whenever the chief will ask an hard task to accomplish, they will punctually disappear. It will be up to you to decide if to disappear aswell or work your ass off for you and for them, despite being troublesome or sometime even dangerous. The latter is the case of Mr Go, who proved he wasn't there for the paycheck, he was there for a mission, he was devoted to what he was doing and was ready to put his life on the line for it. And it wasn't for fame or for glory, he was the silent soldier protecting the people while operating in the dark. Honor him.
Yes, but the sad reality is they will mourn him today and replace him tomorrow. That's how His employer operates, their men are mere disposable pawns that can be replaced.

Lesson here kids is that you should never be married to your job. Do your job, do it well, but never at the cost of your health or expense of your family

B

Ballel

Yes, but the sad reality is they will mourn him today and replace him tomorrow. That's how His employer operates, their men are mere disposable pawns that can be replaced.

Lesson here kids is that you should never be married to your job. Do your job, do it well, but never at the cost of your health or expense of your family
100/10 post

:finally:

lmfao Come to think all these Joyboys Haki + sperm + Hat + Devilfruit + Awakening to just match up with nerfed wounded Exhausted kaido

these fucking fodders look like weak as hell

damn thank god there are Still toptiers like ryuma who can oneshot Prime Kaido

Horrible chapter where absolutely nothing happened until the end where Oda seems to have thrown 25years of story out the Window.
I was hoping that one day, I would read OP to my kid(s) but if next chapters confirm that Luffy is boytoy then I may very well read the bible instead...at least ''Jesus'' sacrificed himself for humanity...

Status
Not open for further replies.