Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luffy turned into joyboy out of nowhere"
People have bad memory,Oda threw a bunch of hints to this
Only problem i had with it is with Kaido ignoring a living Luffy and wenting downstairs.

If Luffy dying triggered the awakening, then i have no problems with it, else i would need to have a problem with yu yu hakusho and bleach when they did it, and i do not as yusuke and ichigo resurecting as some badass monster thingy where both hype af.

Holy sh#%! / I've just figured it out. Luffy's fruit is resin but not just from any tree but the tree in which all devil fruits originate from which is in laugh tale
Hopefully no. Because with that concept we should have a lot of other fruits based on different parts of the tree. Hopefully it is something actually unique. Like we have scientist who are even replicating DFs.

This would explain Why it's a special fruit and why having that fruit makes you Joyboy.
Really, it makes so much sense.
In early concepts Oda had planned to make a gumgum tree instead of a df tree.
I think theres more to it than that...Zunesha clearly says "joyboy is here" not "a new joyboy is here"/"someone with joyboy's power is here"

Man i somehow knew all of this was inevitable Dragon told us all back then

The only guy that could have put an end to all of this was Mr. GO employee of the Month. Everyone else failed up until this point. I wish that we will see him again in a future Cover Story chilling on some tropical island enjoying his life, he deserves it.

:josad::josad:

I've just seen that the sfx drum notes from the panel Oda wanted to draw in skypea are exactly the same sfx sounds in this chapter(edit: i just checked and those sfx notes aren't really unique, hm). What does this mean? The one with the drum in skypea is Usopp, therefore Luffy is bait and Usopp is the real joyboy :usoprice:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.