Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyskos beam is well above island level…that’s small continent land mass

And that can fit multiple onigashima in it
Yea well in a world where a swordman can cut mountain and an energy fraction of a brawler's punch can make someone into a bullet that break a city like kitkat, well thats my expectation about what a WSC can do. Everyone should fear a dragon's breath instead of suddenly finding 100 types match-up hax techs enabling them to block it etc. If i'm gonna give such a massive title like WSC to a character, i'll make the powerscaling clear enough that its impossible for anyone not worthy to even approach him from the start without becoming meat porridge, even a badass strawhat crew or a handsome shouldnt escape the consequences.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy moment? Quick, pull out all the panels of Luffy and Zoro together

Ryuuma did liberate that town at least from that massive dragon, killing it especially ofc.

Theres definitely some interesting parallels with Monsters going on as expected.

Also love these compilations of similar panels with Luffy and Zoro, like that one thread on here made by someone else. It's amazing how blatant and deliberate this is.

Oda specified that Rayleigh and Beckman are like dark side/the 2nd half of their captains or something. The dark side of the moon to their captains light side or so? Pretty much their equals and also extremely close with and trusted by them ofc?
You can also apply this to Kidd and Killer, Doflamingo and Vergo (I'd say so at least), Crocodile and Daz Bones even maybe?

Post automatically merged:

Holy fuck lmao, I cant believe I forgot all about amber and fossilation even? Kaido is the king of Beasts and rules over both ancient giants and ancient Beasts too...

Eventually fossilised Kaido stopped thinking? The ultimate life form petrified in some way Jojo style for eternity even? How brutally ironic a fate for Kaido too then?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its pretty funny how zoro fans were so sure he would be getting up after beating king, yet literally nobody in the story gives a fuck about him.
Zoro passes out, nobody gives a shit. Luffy dies and everyone is now scared that the war is lost.

Its almost as if Luffy is the only one capable of beating kaido.
Did kaido announce zoro death? Ain't chopper and franky goin crazy over zoro? Your hate blinding context and facts lol

I say this because both Law and Momo described Luffy losing (or getting Ko'ed) as his voice "disappearing". So it means that either:
- Momo has Observation Haki
- Law has VOAT
- Observation Haki and VOAT are somehow related
Is there any possibility they were talking about no Conqueror clashes sound anymore ? Because luffy lost?

Hanuman is widely considered a perfected yogi, possessing eight siddhis (“mystic perfections”), which include anima (the ability to become smaller than the smallest), mahima (the ability to become infinitely large), laghima (the ability to become lighter than air), prapti (the ability to instantly travel anywhere at will), prakamya (the ability to achieve whatever one desires), isitva (the ability to create or annihilate anything at will), vasitva (the ability to control the elements of material nature), and kamavasayita (the ability to assume any form or shape one desires).
if Luffy has the mythical Zoan DF of the god Hanuman, then for sure you can say it is the strongest DF.

Don't know why people are assuming Luffy was dead..He was most likely lost consequences after that blow...
i belive his df awakening is most likely mythical Zoan. Either Maruti or Money King

Status
Not open for further replies.