Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry the raid will not fail. Morj can push it as much as he wants.
I agree my main issue with them is they’re saying they don’t like Wano and it’s been a mid tier arc which I agree with some of their points on. They then are trying to argue that extending Wano by another 50 chapters will make it a better arc 😂😂😂. One of the most ludicrous things I’ve heard in the OP community
Post automatically merged:

Not saying he isn't :handsup:
That Aizen stuff was creepy as fuck. Kubo pushed Stockhome Syndrome differently

I agree my main issue with them is they’re saying they don’t like Wano and it’s been a mid tier arc which I agree with some of their points on. They then are trying to argue that extending Wano by another 50 chapters will make it a better arc 😂😂😂. One of the most ludicrous things I’ve heard in the OP community
Wano Arc has been great for me so far. They are just pissed that they can’t predict what is gonna do or that they don’t get their way. I just enjoy one piece, what happens happens.

Wano Arc has been great for me so far. They are just pissed that they can’t predict what is gonna do or that they don’t get their way. I just enjoy one piece, what happens happens.

I think it’s been a 7/10 but they make 0 sense when they say it’s a 5/10 and 50 chapters more of the series will make it a 10/10 because it would add “tension and stakes” 😂

We had our fair share of "author tries to make Stockholm Syndrome a thing in the story" with Doffy and Viola lmaooooo
The thing is, some mangaka's do take real world issues and put their "comedic" spin on them one way or another. Whether they mean to address these issues are another story but to use them as elements within a story is fine. Readers always complaining about the stupidest shit ever, it's like you just want to limit storytelling to a strict little quantity.

The thing is, some mangaka's do take real world issues and put their "comedic" spin on them one way or another. Whether they mean to address these issues are another story but to use them as elements within a story is fine. Readers always complaining about the stupidest shit ever, it's like you just want to limit storytelling to a strict little quantity.
I don't think there was anything comedic with Doffy and Viola
The situation was just not handled with the proper care IMO

We had our fair share of "author tries to make Stockholm Syndrome a thing in the story" with Doffy and Viola lmaooooo
I don’t remember Oda really touching on it in the manga or anime when I read it. Didn’t feel like a plotpoint till the Sbs’s when he started making weird comments

That's why I put the comedic in quotes.
As the act itself is not comedic but its still something Oda decided to say for a storytelling.
You don't have to like it but it's there to explain a cause.

I don’t remember Oda really touching on it in the manga or anime when I read it. Didn’t feel like a plotpoint till the Sbs’s when he started making weird comments
Some readers just found it weird that Viola kept calling Doffy cute names
That's why I put the comedic in quotes.
As the act itself is not comedic but its still something Oda decided to say for a storytelling.
You don't have to like it but it's there to explain a cause.
I get why it's there and what it tries to explain too

I think it’s been a 7/10 but they make 0 sense when they say it’s a 5/10 and 50 chapters more of the series will make it a 10/10 because it would add “tension and stakes” 😂
I haven’t given it a rating yet. I never do before an arc is finished. I only rate it as a complete arc. There have been arcs in manga history that started great but the ending ruined it completely or arcs that looked shit in the beginning but as an overall arc it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.