Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly whats great about here is too is that we are more wilder, we are more honest, unapologetic and such too. Places like Reddit, certain Youtuber Discords and comment sections are full of shameless Oda and One Piece worshippers and this is the only place I've felt I can truly express my opinions and feelings on OP and Oda, even if they are not "right" or "accurate" ofc.

I love how crazy, weird, silly and such y'all are and the memes we get made on here especially Akai2's memes as I keep mentioning are absolutely golden and make it even more worth it and a honour to be part of this community. I've been here for probably now 1.5 years I think and hoping I make it past my usual 1.5-2 years limit with a lot of things I seem to get involved with, like some kind of weird curse upon myself lmao.

I've learned a lot here about myself, about others, about One Piece and such, it has some of the best highs Ive seen and some extreme lows too naturally but nothing like what OP and Oda does to us weekly, am I right? Lmfao!

We do have a great community here and honestly reading Akai2's summary of our chaotic insanity in the waiting room in their parody chapters is nothing less than absolutely hilarious masterful art and storytelling unironically and ironically too I guess somehow but we do genuinely get a lot of interesting posts, threads and thus discussions and such going on to.

The shenanigans of the mods especially TAC ofc are priceless and Pantheos's absolutely crazy epic bet which was pretty brave but sadly he lost yet he's honoured his bet and going through with it despite losing ofc and suffering from COVID recently and such too?

Reddit especially though is a real hive mind/echo chamber of opinions that favour Oda and One Piece and with their upvote system, it means people can easily bury comments and posts they don't like, gang up on them and act like they are the One Piece World Government IRL or something.
I get a LOT of awesome content from Reddit often surprisingly and I am grateful to them for that but I find the actual members so frustrating with their inoffensive, safe, predictable takes and unironic circlejerks of Oda and OP and fellating Oda so much. The upvote system is exactly what leads to this as despite Reddit saying to not abuse it to downvote stuff you dont like or disagree with necessarily, thats exactly what happens all the time on there and thus it creates the ultimate echo chamber outside of Twitter which doesnt have a downvote system ironically but can let you limit your posts to only people you follow can respond to them, that is NUTS!

This place is more like the Wild West of the OP community but I find a lot more heart, sincerity, honest, freedom in that and isn't that what One Piece is about too? The grand overarching and resonating themes of OP since the beginning? I've always adored the Wild West and it's from a senstationalised/romanticised perspective but One Piece and other series do that with many things like pirates for example ofc too.

I think I've said enough anyway, enjoy my latest essay dump as tradition lmfao. In a nutshell, this place is very unapologetically fun, memorable, chaotic and FREE, HONEST, and SINCERE imo. That's what's really important to me too. So many people on here are so genuinely caring, supportive, sweet, nice, kind even romantic surprisingly and also horny ofc and it makes for a very interesting and enlightening experience too!

Ironically this post sounds like a massive circlejerk of this place by me too and yes whilst that is true, I thought this place needs it a lot more than Reddit too tbh! Much like the Worst Gen of OP themselves, we get too much of a bad rep! Hahaha! Yet people love turning to and relying on us as well as Reddit, Youtube and Twitter too!

Also I've learned to laugh at myself more, to be more self aware, less self condescending/hating and be more open minded since I've joined here too. I've felt very welcome, appreciated and wanted tenfold and those Valentine's messages I received really did surprise me and help a lot too! My skin has finally been getting thiccer for the first time in a decade or so instead of weaker/thinner so I'm definitely grateful for those reasons too.

:lulz::kailaugh::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly whats great about here is too is that we are more wilder, we are more honest, unapologetic and such too. Places like Reddit, certain Youtuber Discords and comment sections are full of shameless Oda and One Piece worshippers and this is the only place I've felt I can truly express my opinions and feelings on OP and Oda, even if they are not "right" or "accurate" ofc.

I love how crazy, weird, silly and such y'all are and the memes we get made on here especially Akai2's memes as I keep mentioning are absolutely golden and make it even more worth it and a honour to be part of this community. I've been here for probably now 1.5 years I think and hoping I make it past my usual 1.5-2 years limit with a lot of things I seem to get involved with, like some kind of weird curse upon myself lmao.

I've learned a lot here about myself, about others, about One Piece and such, it has some of the best highs Ive seen and some extreme lows too naturally but nothing like what OP and Oda does to us weekly, am I right? Lmfao!

We do have a great community here and honestly reading Akai2's summary of our chaotic insanity in the waiting room in their parody chapters is nothing less than absolutely hilarious masterful art and storytelling unironically and ironically too I guess somehow but we do genuinely get a lot of interesting posts, threads and thus discussions and such going on to.

The shenanigans of the mods especially TAC ofc are priceless and Pantheos's absolutely crazy epic bet which was pretty brave but sadly he lost yet he's honoured his bet and going through with it despite losing ofc and suffering from COVID recently and such too?

Reddit especially though is a real hive mind/echo chamber of opinions that favour Oda and One Piece and with their upvote system, it means people can easily bury comments and posts they don't like, gang up on them and act like they are the One Piece World Government IRL or something.
I get a LOT of awesome content from Reddit often surprisingly and I am grateful to them for that but I find the actual members so frustrating with their inoffensive, safe, predictable takes and unironic circlejerks of Oda and OP and fellating Oda so much. The upvote system is exactly what leads to this as despite Reddit saying to not abuse it to downvote stuff you dont like or disagree with necessarily, thats exactly what happens all the time on there and thus it creates the ultimate echo chamber outside of Twitter which doesnt have a downvote system ironically but can let you limit your posts to only people you follow can respond to them, that is NUTS!

This place is more like the Wild West of the OP community but I find a lot more heart, sincerity, honest, freedom in that and isn't that what One Piece is about too? The grand overarching and resonating themes of OP since the beginning? I've always adored the Wild West and it's from a senstationalised/romanticised perspective but One Piece and other series do that with many things like pirates for example ofc too.

I think I've said enough anyway, enjoy my latest essay dump as tradition lmfao. In a nutshell, this place is very unapologetically fun, memorable, chaotic and FREE, HONEST, and SINCERE imo. That's what's really important to me too. So many people on here are so genuinely caring, supportive, sweet, nice, kind even romantic surprisingly and also horny ofc and it makes for a very interesting and enlightening experience too!

Ironically this post sounds like a massive circlejerk of this place by me too and yes whilst that is true, I thought this place needs it a lot more than Reddit too tbh! Much like the Worst Gen of OP themselves, we get too much of a bad rep! Hahaha! Yet people love turning to and relying on us as well as Reddit, Youtube and Twitter too!

Your essays constitute the actual best thing on this site man...

WORSTGEN IS ONE PIECE:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.