Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZTards still missing brains ugh
Still missing brains? what a shame that you cant even see the story that Oda is writing just in the title:myman::
1032 Oden beloved'sword
1036 Bushido they way of the death
1043 We will die together

Dont tell me that I am the only one that see a lovely progression just by reading title of the chapters. Funny enough death is mention in corrolation of a bushido and in correlation of an oni princess. Bushido and Oni = death hello Oda is spoiling the future :suresure:

I never see so many times death mention in previous arc and funny enough all are connected to the grandmaster and oni

VC card for Zoro was so right, he is here to exterminate the last Oni in Wano:kata:

Still missing brains? what a shame that you cant even see the story that Oda is writing just in the title:myman::
1032 Oden beloved'sword

Dont tell me that I am the only one that see a lovely progression just by reading title of the chapters. Funny enough death is mention in corrolation of a bushido and in correlation of an oni princess. Bushido and Oni = death hello Oda is spoiling the future :suresure:

I never see so many times death mention in previous arc and funny enough all are connected to the grandmaster and oni

VC card for Zoro was so right, he is here to exterminate the last Oni in Wano:kata:
Oni hunter, right? and King isn't an Oni, hehehe
who's an Oni? ahahahha
ZKK

He is gona have post traumatic experience when Zoro will burst his advcoc, Kaido will see top swordman like roger,mihawk,shanks in his attacks:cheers:
Jokes aside,
I think Kaido will go down in a group battle.
I am feeling conflicted about Luffy's awakening for several reasons.

Oda exceeded my expectations about Kaido being WSC.

I am not sure whether Luffy's awakening will increase his attack power or he will just regain his stamina/recovery.
If it is about recovering stamina, then we are in for another long battle, where Kaido possibly start to get weak and Luffy defeats him similar to Sanji vs. Queen.

1032 Oden beloved'sword

Sure sure

Thats why Zorro was left with a YC1

1. he doesn't
2. doesn't mean he has to do it alone

seriously doubt the last over kong gun was ending kaido when we saw what the first one did
Asura said this why are we ignoring this fact? >Kaido is done only when they cut his throat, when they decapitate him<
(the manga is saying the same shit) Luffy can punch as hard as he want, still this guys know that Kaido is done only when they cut his throat, when they decapitate him. They are saying this (fact in a mangaaka even team toei is saying this) but cuz ZKK is bullshit it drop as headcanon. What a nonsense the story is aiming for this:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.