Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

:pepeanger:

It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin.

Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey.:seriously:

Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far.:endthis:

Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.

Zoro's promise and his caring for the Samurai, parallel with Oden and Enma and the moon prophecy, Zoro's meaning as a Samurai in the story, his alleged Wano origins, Luffy being out, his struggle against the Grim Reaper, Kaido's philosophy of death to die against a valid warrior.

So much material bro.
Luffy's promise and his caring for the Samurai, parallel with Oden and the moon prophecy, Luffy's meaning as an Emperor in the story, his alleged Devil Fruit origins, Zolo being out, his parallel to Kaido's top 5, Kaido's philosophy of death to die against a valid warrior.

So much material bro.

Tomorrow you will have the last main part of the chapter.
Not a full resume, i dont like that, but my resume of the chapter.
With no ambigueties
What do you think of the other Leakers giving out Raws on Sunday for the manga like Gachiakuta which is published in the same book as One Piece?:choppawhat:

Luffy's promise and his caring for the Samurai, parallel with Oden and the moon prophecy, Luffy's meaning as an Emperor in the story, his alleged Devil Fruit origins, Zolo being out, his parallel to Kaido's top 5, Kaido's philosophy of death to die against a valid warrior.

So much material bro.
He didn't spell "I will kill you" in fact he doesn't kill his opponents, he thinks defeating them is already breaking their spirit so sounding like if they were dead :cheers:

:pepeanger:

It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin.

Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey.:seriously:

Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far.:endthis:

Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.
:jinbewat:

Status
Not open for further replies.