Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the awakened crowd, this fight is OVER. (btw I'm not against unlocking awakening, but that Luffy Awakened Mode will be good to go with a bunch of named moves, etc...) There is no 1-on-1 awakened Luffy vs. Kaido long drawn out battle. Luffy doesn't have the stamina, nor the ability, nor the narrator box.

To me it's quite clear he's just ripping off Dressrosa, and Luffy will come back with a finisher after people are done stalling Kaido.

Cope. Oda directly drew a parallel between Luffy and Oden in 1042. Zoro has Oden's sword, but you'd be kidding yourself if you think he has more of a parallel with Oden than Luffy has
You really think that after all the focus that was put on Zoro taking the damage back that he's just gonna get up? That'd be like if he just instantly recovered after taking Luffy's pain in Thriller Bark

Zoro's done for the raid.
It not coping clown, Luffy aint a samurai stop spreading headcanon :suresure::kuzanshut:

Zoro has a deep connection with Wano and parallel Ryuma, the strongest samurai ever who defeated a dragon over the capitol. Right now we have a unbeatable Dragon (DF) near the capitol.

Stop ignoring Zoro's connection and parallel.
Zoro has, at most a minor connection to Wano because some people in his village were from there. He's been confirmed to not be a Shimotsuki

The Ryuma parallel was fulfilled when he beat King by cutting the fire dragon.

Still holding on to a crackpot theory like ZKK at this point is just setting yourself up for disappointment. It always had flimsy support at best and now the idea of it happening is practically absurd.

Off the top of my head, 4 characters who are more likely to kill Kaido than Zoro:
- Luffy
- Yamato
- Momo
- Kaido himself

Status
Not open for further replies.