Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Luffy is basically ichigo of OP... I wanted better writting myself but Oda made luffy a god... as sanji boi myself id rather have zoro kill kaido than luffy being joyboi

So neither was big mom completely done for before the fall and bomb in her face

Nor were law and kidd completely done for after defeating her.

No more bullshit cope about mom finishing law and kidd without falling down blah blah blah

OMG you aren't even sure, if it's started in MF or FM Island.

WB said that the person Roger was waiting for isn't BB, and the prophecy about Luffy wrecking the FM island doesn't imply that he will simply get reincarnated as Joyboy, it was about "will" not free pass to success.
You can't even comprehend stuff and just go with the flow, right? go reread
"One day someone will come and find that treasure. After he finds that treasure, he will start the biggest war ever. And he will DEFINITELY find it."
Poor poor speedreader.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nika/Joyboy is a god as much as Enel/celestial dragons.If the was this especial he would never have lost 800 years ago.I think this is an epiphet too.
Post automatically merged:

Nika/Joyboy is a god as much as Enel/celestial dragons.If the was this especial he would never have lost 800 years ago.I think this is an epiphet too.
Post automatically merged:

show us when it's said he lost

OMG you aren't even sure, if it's started in MF or FM Island.

WB said that the person Roger was waiting for isn't BB, and the prophecy about Luffy wrecking the FM island doesn't imply that he will simply get reincarnated as Joyboy, it was about "will" not free pass to success.
You can't even comprehend stuff and just go with the flow, right? go reread
How is it a free pass to success if Joy Boy already failed :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.