• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Can’t be WG, we treat Lance like a god here. Right guys?:kobeha:
Ya gon have the mods coming down on you now lmao
RIP guys, I guess I'm getting the CP0 fate too! It was nice knowing y'all, I'm about to become an actual ghost now!

"In an amazing double spread, @Ghostly Reflections gets Thunder Bangua'd into Udon where it becomes their permanent fate as they pass away in the cold, DANK cells and become doomed to haunt there for eternity as a ghost ironically."

G

Gorosei Informer

If he turns out to be right he's going to get so much hate too ironically although same applies if he's wrong by the time Wano ends too ofc lmao. Either way he's gonna get a bunch of notoriety and I'll hate his ass even more by far if he's actually right about the shitty raid failing.

He was right about BM coming to Wano apparently and Wano being CoC focused too, not sure about anything else.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
RIP guys, I guess I'm getting the CP0 fate too! It was nice knowing y'all, I'm about to become an actual ghost now!

"In an amazing double spread, @Ghostly Reflections gets Thunder Bangua'd into Udon where it becomes their permanent fate as they pass away in the cold, DANK cells and become doomed to haunt there for eternity as a ghost ironically."
dw it's the same kind of thunder bagua luffy took that seatonnes posted earlier

Good title, perfect time for Zoro to be declared dead:hope:

After defeating death itself, the King of Hell/Samurai will lead the warriors of Wano and take Kaido's head, forging his first black blade in the process. Don't cry, Zoro is amazing. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.