Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy can't take any of those attacks cos he doesn't have Kaido's strength, durability and endurance. 99 percent of those attaks did nothing but tickled Kaido cos of his durability and most of them aren't coated with CoC which is the only thing that could potentially hurt Kaido. Not even sure if that is true anymore tbh

If Kaido was to use every adcoc infused attacks he showed against Luffy on himself, he would be in a worse shape than he is right now. The only reason why Luffy didn't get koed earlier is due to his dura + blunt immunity + adcoc barrier. Anybody else would have gotten their shit peeled off 20 chaps ago.

You are right, Kaido >>>>>>> Luffy, it ain't even close.
You must be some slow punk for thinking that

Your argument about reading fantasy not simulator makes no fucking sense.
It makes sease your just too dense to see it. There’s plenty of things that I wouldn’t do that I enjoy seeing in fantasy works because I think things will turn out fine. Momo saying his name is one of them

but keep going Lerrera95

Oda chose that in order to tie the scenes together it's called chapter cohesion. Good writing has that it helps the flow of the literary work instead of having such an abrupt jump into another scene. Oda is preparing us for the Hiyori scene. Also remember the very next chapter we get an explanation of what Enma is doing. Enma is testing Zoro nothing about being activated by some music.
In that chapter and the one before it enma did not react like that until the shamisen played, the chapter after it played enma had an outburst without zoro getting distracted, and I still don't think he was distracted in the first place. I still agree there is a connection between enma and the song that makes enma react, which zoro initally thinks is bad and it turns out to be positive. Oda then uses that to transition into the scene with hiyori. I don't think he would insert it just for the transition, but rather to stoke enma in zoro's favor. *But absolutely it could equally be he indeed needed a distraction and had the hiyori scene coming up so went with that, it absolutely makes sense but if enma has any spirituality I think my point still stands.

Man, what a week for this community

Even the subreddit is losing it

People getting pissed off about a black actor being casted as Arlong

People getting pissed off about Koby's actor being trans and Helmeppo's actor also going by them / they pronouns

People getting pissed off at the Chosen One / Joyboy Power up

:pepelit:
Nice DP PizzaBread. Vox Machina was good

It makes sease your just too dense to see it. There’s plenty of things that I wouldn’t do that I enjoy seeing in fantasy works because I think things will turn out fine. Momo saying his name is one of them

but keep going Lerrera95
Congratulations, by people like that we have a WAR ARC without deaths/tension or anything that we could deeply envolve the readers.
Post automatically merged:

He never said that. He just said that's not his dad
Is not his mom too...

Status
Not open for further replies.