Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PH was the only arc where I felt like Robin was truly wasted post TS
Just look at Dressrosa for instance, where only half the Straw Hats were present. Luffy defeated Doflamingo, Zoro defeated Pica, Usopp saved Dressrosa with his sniping feat, Franky defeated Senor Pink and helped to destroy the SMILE factory.

Robin? Restrained Hakuba once and played bodyguard to Rebecca. Underwhelming as fuck to me. Her little Tontatta adventure with Usopp was fun, but she didn't leave much of an impact compared to the other Straw Hats. They all had more opportunities to shine with Oda not having to balance moments between nine members in one arc, but he still dropped the ball with Robin to an extent, for me at least.

Just look at Dressrosa for instance, where only half the Straw Hats were present. Luffy defeated Doflamingo, Zoro defeated Pica, Usopp saved Dressrosa with his sniping feat, Franky defeated Senor Pink and helped to destroy the SMILE factory.

Robin? Restrained Hakuba once and played bodyguard to Rebecca. Underwhelming as fuck to me.
Not saying her performance in DR was good but at least she did stuff there
(And everyone knows that Robin's best DR moment is dat doublespread of her and the Tontattas :arnoling::arnoling::arnoling:)

Yea it's actually kinda weird. We see him in chapter 1009 after they kicked Orochi's asshole inside out. But he's not seen next time we see the scabbards in chapter 1012. The dude has been missing for nearly a year now...
:crazwhat:
Fuck, this is bullshit. I had no idea it's been that long. I wanna see angery Denjiro do something epic, even if it's just two panels

Like that colour page hint someone pointed out recently, another foreshadowing of the current state of Luffy DF?:

Also if Imu is female, maybe Usopp will face them and troll them to victory? Hahaha! Oda loves Usopp taking on female characters with broken DFs and winning ofc! Surprised he wasn't used to beat Giolla too honestl, I just remembered Brook faced her too and won, which I'm glad to see!
Hahaha yes Ussop found his niche just like Zoro. I always enjoyed the Usopp and Nami fights, they just get so many good moments together, one that comes to mind is during Long Long Island during the Roller Blade Derby. They come up with this plan to beat Foxy and they just get the full, evil underhanded schemeing anime villain looks on their face and it’s so funny. I’m also a big fan of Robin and Luffy or Robin and Franky’s interactions they both bring out different sides of Robin :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.