Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are happy that luffy lose.
Like there is someone on the alliance who could go as far as luffy..
Anyway.
The title is strong and there is a meaning to this but i can't find it out.
I wonder how much damage CP0 took.
I hope to never see this guy again.
So what it will be?
Kaido goes down and f everyone up or after a flashback, Luffy gets up , use awakening and beat kaido?

AL sama

Red Haired
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
AL-BAN-BUSTER CALL :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Anyway.
So what it will be?
Kaido goes down and f everyone up or after a flashback, Luffy gets up , use awakening and beat kaido?
The people needs to see Kaido getting beheaded not punch headed

Anyway.
So what it will be?
Kaido decides that living I too much for him. So he attempts to kill himself by jumping in the ocean along with Luffy to save him from the fate that Kaido lives with of being the strongest.

Chapter 1043: "We will die together".
- Cover: "Oven arrives at Whole Cake Island."
- Kaidou is declared the winner.
- The CP0 guy gets trampled.
- Momonosuke talks with Zunisha (important).

- Next week there is a break.
Lol 😂

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
It was all Garp I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.