Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man worth reading this as a chapter instead of spoilers.....Luffy is really dead...and kudos to Nami for still having unwavering will and trust on Luffy whereas Chopper is already believed that Luffy lost....though it is true...

Really looking forward to events that is going to traspire from now onwards....and Kaido is still not using his 100%.....

now I don't mind if next chapter whole alliance vs Kaido with Luffy coming up at the end....this chapter is really fire....despair among the allaince....

another good thing is Kaido didn't do Katakuri like claimed by some people last week....as usual people jumped to premature conclusions...which they are still doing right now related to joyboy...

Man worth reading this as a chapter instead of spoilers.....Luffy is really dead...and kudos to Nami for still having unwavering will and trust on Luffy whereas Chopper is already believed that Luffy lost....though it is true...

Really looking forward to events that is going to traspire from now onwards....and Kaido is still not using his 100%.....

now I don't mind if next chapter whole alliance vs Kaido with Luffy coming up at the end....this chapter is really fire....despair among the allaince....

another good thing is Kaido didn't do Katakuri like claimed by some people last week....as usual people jumped to premature conclusions...which they are still doing right now related to joyboy...
Also kudos to Yamato for her speech.....

You think Luffy is dead... You jumped to premature conclusion as well :beckmoji:
We still dont know what exactly happend

Luffy’s battered corpse being possessed by a creepy smiling ghost is one of the more morbid things we’ve seen in One Piece. Phenomenal twist, phenomenal chapter.

That’s how I know Wano is reaching its conclusion: We’re getting those classic back-to-back S+ tier chapters that Oda is known for. Dude never misses when it comes to the finales :luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.