Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gezzzz.

I love Zoro and even think he Will kill an already defeated kaido in the floor trying his last atack to kill the people from wano that are celebrating his defeat...

But lots of his stans here are cancerous members.
People should be happy that an author is making realistic a fight against a yonko, that a protagonist is losing rounds after rounds. Wich other shonen made his protagonist loose so much for the same enemy and make thing realistic and raw?Theres no reason to trash a 19 year old captain facing Alone a yonko. Thats Just Crazy and surreal to laugh at.

Good thing Oda is keeping It real. Good job.
All fandoms were rooting against Zoro celebrating in ch 1032 this goes both ways

So Luffy lost since he defeated Doflamingo lol.

Cp-0 is in wano since their dealer is in Impel Down, thanks to this Gorosei is in touch with what is happening in Wano so they ordered them to intervine with their fight making Luffy lose.

So yeah, Doflamingo got his revenge without moving a finger hahahaaha. No wonder why he wants the news in prison.

Chopper>Enhance Lanji>=Queen
Chopper was literally playing around with Queen, the weakest YC2 for a reason and must be weaker than Vergo as well.
King and Jack carrying BP commanders

AL sama

Red Haired
I didn't. You said Zoro at best is slightly stronger but he's far stronger, as is Luffy.
I don't see anyone in wano to be near current luffy except big mom aznd kaido

however if you think zoro is then I understand your reaction to my post

I wanna ask you one thing do you think zoro vs king was an extreme diff fight??

Status
Not open for further replies.