Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly I wonder if Sanji could wake up as Lucifer, the fallen angel? I thought King would be the Lucifer of One Piece and Oda tried to bait us into thinking Sanji and he are connected somehow but what if Sanji becomes or is Lucifer ultimately?

Luciferianism is a belief structure that venerates the fundamental traits that are attributed to Lucifer. The custom, inspired by the teachings of Gnosticism, usually reveres Lucifer not as the devil, but as a savior, a guardian or instructing spirit[114] or even the true god as opposed to Jehovah.[115]

In Anton LaVey's The Satanic Bible, Lucifer is one of the four crown princes of hell, particularly that of the East, the 'lord of the air', and is called the bringer of light, the morning star, intellectualism, and enlightenment.[11

Judge killed four kings in the North Blue and had their heads proudly portrayed in a painting at Germa and Sanji is heavily associated with Hell and the Devil...Prince of Darkness Sanji?

:chopoff::usoprice::sanmoji::emohiyo:

King is a "fallen angel" from the "Land of the Gods" though and fits for the Lucifer themes though ofc. Hmm...

I did also think Blackbeard might be Hades if not Big Mom instead. Blackbeard has been connected to Cerberus too. Aw fuck, Hades can be known as Pluton too?! Welp...

:quest::snoopy::hope::crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

people were roasting kaido for not having a kill count but then he did the unspeakable and killed the mc
:myman:

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I think right before Luffy appears, kaido will confront momo again. But this time momo won’t run away. He will take Yamato’s words to heart and try to die fighting kaido.

I would love a scene where momo wields Emma and slashes kaido in human form.
In before Kaido gets Advanced PTSD awakening from seeing "Oden" alive again!:

G

Gorosei Informer

Thinking about it, I'd love to see Momo developing the courage to fight Kaido 1vs1 especially of Zoro and Sanji don't return

He should be able to at least do that as the future leader of Wano
Finish what his father started and was unable to do ultimately.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Honestly I wonder if Sanji could wake up as Lucifer, the fallen angel? I thought King would be the Lucifer of One Piece and Oda tried to bait us into thinking Sanji and he are connected somehow but what if Sanji becomes or is Lucifer ultimately?

Luciferianism is a belief structure that venerates the fundamental traits that are attributed to Lucifer. The custom, inspired by the teachings of Gnosticism, usually reveres Lucifer not as the devil, but as a savior, a guardian or instructing spirit[114] or even the true god as opposed to Jehovah.[115]

In Anton LaVey's The Satanic Bible, Lucifer is one of the four crown princes of hell, particularly that of the East, the 'lord of the air', and is called the bringer of light, the morning star, intellectualism, and enlightenment.[11

Judge killed four kings in the North Blue and had their heads proudly portrayed in a painting at Germa and Sanji is heavily associated with Hell and the Devil...Prince of Darkness Sanji?

:chopoff::usoprice::sanmoji::emohiyo:

King is a "fallen angel" from the "Land of the Gods" though and fits for the Lucifer themes though ofc. Hmm...

I did also think Blackbeard might be Hades if not Big Mom instead. Blackbeard has been connected to Cerberus too. Aw fuck, Hades can be known as Pluton too?! Welp...

:quest::snoopy::hope::crazwhat:
Looks at all these nice theories that will never come to fruition because this is "Luffy's show".
:suresure:....:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Looks at all these nice theories that will never come to fruition because this is "Luffy's show".
:suresure:....:josad:
I also just realised this would actually finally explain his flame powers too but we may never find out at this rate...

This also comes to mind now:

:lusalty::pepemotion::nicagesmile::kidwat:

G

Gorosei Informer

I'd rather have Sanji's DJ shenanigans never explained
Makes for a nice contrast to his now new superpowers derivative from his disowned father
Yeah thats fair. If its not his own power which I want it to be, then its probably better we never know how it works? I always wanted to believe it was haki related somehow though. But then again I rather its something unique to Sanji truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.