• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
> @Kingslayer
>Zoro The King Of Hell
> Kaido The King of Beasts and WSC
>Luffy lost again, Kaido undefeated and still fine
>Zoro encounter with Grim Reaper still unexplained
>Kaido has been unable to die and find a truly satisfying opponent to fight to the death and granted his long awaited glorious death and thus not die and be completely forgotten and erased by history like his former Captain Xebec who has truly died even beyond physical death due to this, as Dr Hiriluk said about when men die
>Luffy too bitchmade to kill anyone so Zoro will do it for him
> Kaido will be frustrated if Luffy beats him and won't kill him
> Zoro will get reborn and will fight Kaido and do his Captains job for him, as his Captain won't
> And thus ZKK

Also, if Kaido wants a grand death and to not be forgotten, why doesn't he declare war on the WG and Marines and pull a Whitebeard or Shiki?

Why is he fighting on the roof of his base in a completely isolated country from the world where not even its own people can see him fighting unless Onigashima falls and doesn't wipe them out and he fights in the ruins of the Capital or is at least killed there in front of everyone?

Wano makes my head fucking hurt like Hawkins headbutting the pillar, Ulti headbutting me or Kaido clubbing me like I'm a seal and he needs my meat and fur.

And of course Zoro's promise and his caring for the Samurai, parallel with Oden and Enma and the moon prophecy, Zoro's meaning as a Samurai in the story, his alleged Wano origins and I missed something probably

Luffy never lost once when Zori was there on the roof aside from running out of haki they made a great team
Zoro hard carries this arc, this raid, his own crew, Roof Piece, and this series, tbh. :kata:

Luffy was in so many dangers in Roof Piece? Zoro went upstairs and carried him.:zehaha:

Lanjino was getting ragdolled by King on the live floor? Zoro went downstairs and carried him. :ultimoji:

This finale is getting stale? Wait until we got what happened between Zoro & Calli and watch the fandom shook. :datas:

Woro isn't top 1 for nothing. :catrude:

At the end of the chapter we see Kaido coming down from the roof ready to defeat any opponent. (Maybe not so late, or yes?...)

Okay, that mean Luffy is out for good, and Kaido want to clean the house that a good move Oda.

Interesting the title come from Yamato (does she want to sacrifice herself against Kaido?) time for Zoro to enter

According to Jmena (who leaked this spoiler):

-The title of the chapter said by Yamato.
"Let's die Together"

Post automatically merged:

More info from Jmena:

Need better translation

-At the end of the chapter we see Kaido coming down from the roof ready to defeat any opponent. (Maybe not so late, or yes?...)

-The survival of the member of the attacked cp-0 cannot be guaranteed. It has an interesting (and beautiful) scene in the chapter, but as always, its survival cannot be guaranteed.

-"We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be liberated from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while playing the drum.

-And I recommend you not to read more of this chapter until there are no images, this chapter wins much more.
@ScotchInformer

QUOTE="Silver Gapan, post: 2568035, member: 7017"]

Post automatically merged:

More info from Jmena:

Need better translation

-At the end of the chapter we see Kaido coming down from the roof ready to defeat any opponent. (Maybe not so late, or yes?...)

-The survival of the member of the attacked cp-0 cannot be guaranteed. It has an interesting (and beautiful) scene in the chapter, but as always, its survival cannot be guaranteed.

-"We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be liberated from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while playing the drum.

-And I recommend you not to read more of this chapter until there are no images, this chapter wins much more.
@ScotchInformer[/QUOTE]
so literally another pointless chapter where nothing happens, page space is used for nonsense and we get more questions then answers.

GODAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.