Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy getting up at the same chapter where the Narrator says he lost is simply idiotic, Oda wouldn't do that
I was confused about that actually

Is Kaido declared winner by someone, or does Kaido literally get a narration box with his victory on it? If there's a legit narration box, that's pretty crazy tbh

I was confused about that actually

Is Kaido declared winner by someone, or does Kaido literally get a narration box with his victory on it? If there's a legit narration box, that's pretty crazy tbh
Allegedly its the same Narrator box the strawhats got when they defeated their opponents. but hey don't take my word for it, so far its been said that Kaido is declared Winner, we don't have much context on that althought i find it hard for it to be someone who announces it

I think he will at least wait to show Luffy awake at the start of th next chapter instead.
:suresure:
We gonna have to cope with unseen levels of plot armour, as Kaido ignored a clearly alive Luffy.
That‘s is likely and complete bullshit, but maybe the excuse for Kaido not going to kill Luffy, is that the fight was interfered. I mean Kaido would‘ve won without CP0 too, but fact is Kaido literally witnessed an interfered Luffy..

Status
Not open for further replies.