Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kamilo87

· 31 min. ago

After telling my gf about Luffy actually being defeated she asked if I was really crying. I was actually crying deep inside bc I wanted him to bounce back and punch Kaido and putting end to this nonsense but Kaido being declared the winner is kind of a new thing in OP. Will Law give Luffy a new come back with his ultimate Ope Ope no mi feature!? I know that Luffy somehow will come back!
Luffy is gonna be fine.
It just fresh to me how kaido wins this but took a huge emotional damage. Made the story interesting as opposed to straight up lose/win

kamilo87

· 31 min. ago

After telling my gf about Luffy actually being defeated she asked if I was really crying. I was actually crying deep inside bc I wanted him to bounce back and punch Kaido and putting end to this nonsense but Kaido being declared the winner is kind of a new thing in OP. Will Law give Luffy a new come back with his ultimate Ope Ope no mi feature!? I know that Luffy somehow will come back!
Worstgen People : THAT IS SO CRINGE:kriwhat:

Zoro is undefeated in this arc, can Kaido be the first one to defeat him?
On the rooftop, it took the combine effort of Kaido n BM and Zoro's own selfless act which ended in being exit from the rooftop earlier than Luffy, but he's back now, to kill that bastard

Luffy is gonna be fine.
It just fresh to me how kaido wins this but took a huge emotional damage. Made the story interesting as opposed to straight up lose/win
Luffy ain't fine. Nah, worst for Lufft though. We are near to end and yet Luffy is a east blue fodder. Great development by hackda. Somehow Oda hates Luffy getting any win in this arc. Better kill him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.