Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolol Stampede unironically had better Usopp and Luffy moments than anything recently
That's sad, at least Elbaf is coming (or Oda is gonna surprise us with Usopp vs Kaido like Usopp vs Bullet in Stampede :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:)
LOL no.Ussop almost died fighting Ulti.If Kaido hits him with a thunger bagua,he will be dead 100%.

Come on bro that shit never mattered in 12+ years lolol
I mean Roger didn't make it very far until a "strange illness" sent him to early death. The strange illness could just be him constantly pushing his limits and losing years of his life, even if it wasn't in roger's case it could be in luffy's.
Not that I think it'll happen but it's their so it can be used.

Zoro breaths - - - > WG community squirts all over the place

The MC, Joy boy, prepares to kick the WSS' ass - - - > lOlDO diD iT aGaIn fRaUd aSs pUlL

Luffy, owner of the Sun Sun no Mi Logia, atypical Logia and nemesis of the Yami Yami no mi:myman:

The marines aren't about to lock up an agent for losing Buggy's goofy fruit. Hell, they probably just chuck it in the bin. It's obvious the Gorosei told WsW to guard the fruit with his life and got pissed at him for losing it even though they knew he stood no chance whatsoever against the red hair pirates
What? Hahahahaha. Buggy's DF is immune to blades the greatest power on One Piece. Marines are more likely to kill an agent that lost that DF than anything else.

Luffy's DF being special sucks so much because how easily could be for WG to do something about it early on when Luffy was a rookie or even when he returned from timeskip. WG is capable of doing many horrible things, if they really cared about Luffy's DF awakening they could have send someone to kill and stole like BB does. Most likely with cannibalism.

poseidon was a mermaid… wtf are you talking about?
Poseidon is a weapon. One of the 3 ancient weapons. That is it portrayal. It pass from generation from generation ever 100 years if I'm not making things up.

JoyBoy was one specific person that wrote all or some poneglyphs, in particulary the ones on Fishmen Island and Laugh Tale(not sure if there is any poneglyph there).

Status
Not open for further replies.