Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the gomu gomu no mi's true power is that it allows Luffy to copy other DF abilities.

Luffy copying techniques has kinda been a theme of his. He copied the rokushiki via his gears. He also copied Ace's flames via his "red" attacks. However Luffy never truly realized this ability because the DF's name, gomu gomu no mi, is intended to trick the user into limiting their own powers. Luffy never fully copied other DFs because he never knew he could.

But now he is awakening. This is why Luffy seemingly came back from the dead. He was copying the power of the yomi yomi no mi. I think obviously, there will be some sort of limitation as to how copying will work. For one, I think Luffy might only be able to copy the abilities of people he is really close to. This is why he could copy the yomi yomi no mi, to revive himself, and Ace's fire.

What if the gomu gomu no mi's true power is that it allows Luffy to copy other DF abilities.

Luffy copying techniques has kinda been a theme of his. He copied the rokushiki via his gears. He also copied Ace's flames via his "red" attacks. However Luffy never truly realized this ability because the DF's name, gomu gomu no mi, is intended to trick the user into limiting their own powers. Luffy never fully copied other DFs because he never knew he could.

But now he is awakening. This is why Luffy seemingly came back from the dead. He was copying the power of the yomi yomi no mi. I think obviously, there will be some sort of limitation as to how copying will work. For one, I think Luffy might only be able to copy the abilities of people he is really close to. This is why he could copy the yomi yomi no mi, to revive himself, and Ace's fire.
Lol what a wack story then

Status
Not open for further replies.