Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did he hate the way it ended yes thats evident
did he regret killing oden ?
dont think thats been implied at all
killing oden and luffy to him is all about crushing the hearts of the people rising up to oppose him.
He said directly to the scabbards that he wouldnt have minded being killed by them when he saw Oden in their eyes which implies that he regrets his action towards Oden. Read chapter 993

when did you join zkk
Post automatically merged:

luffy is up at the end of the chapter so I would temper expectations lmao
lol at kaido killing anyone important in this raid.
I Hope theres some deaths, no cap haha.

We had the death of yasuie even without the war. I cant think that oda would make the actuall war without any. Theres no way hahaha. I refuse lol

I mean, kanjuro is dead. Theres no way this Guy come back from It for the 3 time after kiku stab, and them kinemon stab, and then his last breath to create that bizarre thing. Right?? Right??

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
scenes if luffy is actually dead but the person in his body now is boyjoy
:milaugh:
Now.

Hear me out on this one. I thought about something that can maybe, MAYBE salvage this. So, the Gomu Gomu is that special fruit 99% confirmed. So...let's try and figure out WHY it is so special.
We still don't know where Devil Fruits come from, right? Maybe, MAYBE the Rubber Fruit was JoyBoy's fruit (99% chance this is the case). What if, somehow, part of JoyBoy's soul carried on when the fruit respawned? Like a Horcrux from Harry Potter mixed with the Chimaera Ants from HxH.
In the beginning, there were legends about a "demon" residing inside the fruits, and the reason someone couldn't eat two, was because the demons would fight each other and the host would die.
What if this is somehow the case, the fruits possess fragments of the souls from the people of the country related to the Void Century? And Luffy managed to get the one with JoyBoy's soul.
Should still need explanation for why they changed its name, but meh.

I could dig that. :kawak:
Especially because of how BB was able to bypass this restriction.
Damn I need me some BB's lore drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.