Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what move he was trying to do at the end since it's cut off. Maybe a KKG. But the start when you see in proper perspective, it's clearly not KKG sized (before he gets blitzed).
I cant send the pages since I'm on cellphone but on page 10 of the last chapter we get a shot from the attack in pretty much the same perspective as the one we got during dressrosa, and the size seems to be the same as the original KKG

if luffy comes back now with no pu's then it would be for plot imo
if he has significantly powered up
he took the dive because he was still too weak
He took the dive, because plot. That's it. Big Mom mentioned "One Piece in Wano", and Zou is tied to JoyBoy.

Like I've stated before, I always thought he might unlock awakening here, but not enough to have a prolonged 1 v. 1 battle with an arsenal of awakened moves ready. Awakening takes a shitton of stamina, that he simply doesn't have. And it needs mastery.

I cant send the pages since I'm on cellphone but on page 10 of the last chapter we get a shot from the attack in pretty much the same perspective as the one we got during dressrosa, and the size seems to be the same as the original KKG
It's not. The one here is clearly more cut off and smaller. It's just the same pose. He's used that pose for G3 too.

KKG is KKG ffs. It still exists. We're going to see some "King Kong" moves later on.

If Luffy used a "King Kong" move, he'd shove a fist up Kaido's ass.

Oda deliberately made Luffy lose for Joy Boy plot. If Kaido was strong enough to do it by himself, he wouldn't need CP0.

I can read Japanese myself. And no it's not the same thing. It's just a superior Kong Gun. Keep deluding yourself though.
It's a Superior King Kong gun confirmed by @EtenBoby . You are just in denial. Doffy is fodder

if kaido really killed luffy
I mean as a villain he's done the best you could ask for .
luffy is just kinda broken lol
Kaidou's action feels way too redundant and dragging tho. Imo Kaidou shouldve killed the scabbards and Sulong Dukes if they're not worthy of challenging him. Just shouldve literally killed most of them on-panel even in 9v1, maybe leaving just Kinemon to witness the massacre. In the verge of killing Zoro and Law as well, but then Luffy figured out CoC infusion tech, so Skysplitter Luffy vs Kaidou which happened 1037 shouldve happened instead in 1011-1014 full on-panel battle for 3-4 straight chapters.

After that it can switch to other stuff, 1015ish can depict Sanji and Zoro's win, 1020ish can depict Law-Kidd win against BM, while 1021 can depict Mr.Go interfering and Luffy's heart can stop at the end of 1021 along with his heart stopping, followed by Zunisha-Roger-Joy Boy-Kaidou lore. More efficient that way, instead of a cycle of Kaidou going easy against Scabbards again and going easy against Zoro again and not killing Luffy again.

Luffy dieing and suddenly waking up due to Joy Boy plot and awakening is kind of a joke even as a Luffy fan. Seems like his heart beat stopped and he was actually dead.
From nowhere, he suddenly awakened his fruit and got his life back? Nah I’m not liking this. If it’s gonna be fake tension for just half a chapter, why did this plot even happen? Kaido didn’t even think about winning the fight because of CP-0 intervention as many suspected.
CP-0 interfering and Luffy facing another defeat and literally dieing seems extremely unnecessary imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.